Minor forum feature request

Since we're now able to be notified when our posts are quoted, our inboxes can become inundated with system messages.

Please add an option in the drop-down menu (pictured below) that allows us to only view system messages. It's a minor request but it would be a huge QoL improvement that would make clearing inboxes of unwanted messages much easier. Thank you!

Necro'd from this thread since it's been auto-locked due to inactivity.

Speaking of which, you should probably exclude the skill gem feedback forums from being auto-locked. You have feedback threads on gems that can't be replied to nor can we make new threads in there. It kind of defeats the purpose of those sub-forum.

Example thread. Can't leave feedback since it's been auto-locked.

That's fixed. One down, one to go...

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Feb 1, 2019, 2:45:26 AM
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2019, 1:06:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Since we're now able to be notified when our posts are quoted, our inboxes can become inundated with system messages.

How do i do that?

Edit: Found it. Fully support the proposition now.
Last edited by Nubatack on Feb 1, 2019, 3:00:59 AM
i would like to have the forum filtered for threads in which ggg actually gave some answers.

without the very old stuff it maybe even fits on one page per forum section.
Bump! I'm at 86 pages of messages. I'd love to delete all the system messages without having to spend a day doing so.

Pretty please?

+1

The bane of being even remotely active in the forum is to be inundated with system messages.
Up!
Bump since the bump button is gone. :/
Happy to say that both "View User" and "View System" filters will be added in a future patch.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Thanks Novynn!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info