180~ MS to Australian server all of a sudden?

So my issues with routing on MyRepublic is fixed :)
Unsure when but didnt realise it was resolved till i noticed my VPN wasnt running lol.

Hope this helps for others on MyRepublic waiting for confirmation!
can confirm to be also fixed for me. Glad the nightmare is finally over and time to delve!
Can confirm this was fixed. But now seem to be getting continual ingame lag spikes every second or so of 350ms+. WinMTR is not showing anything but a good constant 30-60ms. Just started today.

Hoping this isn't another issue.
Hello, Can I please just say this issue is ongoing. Routes via AAPT hitting ~180ms but via Telstra 35ms.
Literally alt tabbed out of game searching forums.

Currently sitting in game at 233ms.

Previous league i was definitely below 100ms.
Looks like the routing is broken and going through Japan/HKG. Can you post a WinMTR capture to au.login.pathofeixle.com for me? I need to send it to our provider to have them fix.
Sorry Fitzy i logged off at 9pm last night.

I'll let someone with more knowledge post what your seeking.
I Just logged ingame - Aus login is 240ms. Japan login is 180ms. So i guess ill play on that one for now.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Looks like the routing is broken and going through Japan/HKG. Can you post a WinMTR capture to au.login.pathofeixle.com for me? I need to send it to our provider to have them fix.

Thanks, There isn't much to go on from here but hope it helps.

https://pastebin.com/NsLRwhST
I've opened an issue with out host. It looks like this is affecting one ISP (OnTheNet?). I will see what they come back with, but it might have to be something that your provider has to fix, as it is the route back to them that is affected.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I've opened an issue with out host. It looks like this is affecting one ISP (OnTheNet?). I will see what they come back with, but it might have to be something that your provider has to fix, as it is the route back to them that is affected.

Okay thanks, I'll get them to investigate too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info