180~ MS to Australian server all of a sudden?

What VPN are people using? Guessing there isn't anything free out there that you could game on? Was hoping this would have been resolved after logging in today. Still 180-200ms :(
im also experiencing strange hangs when i enter certain instances (not all) i have to reload the insance and hope for a better server

im with Telstra
"
Void_Seer wrote:
What VPN are people using? Guessing there isn't anything free out there that you could game on? Was hoping this would have been resolved after logging in today. Still 180-200ms :(

Personally using nordvpn, already using it for American Netflix so it didn't cost me.
Just using phone as hotspot to play, seems more consistent than my experiences with VPNs so far.

Edit: So with GGG's response it seemed that it's their server end and not ISP? Just wanted clarification on this issue.
Last edited by Void_Seer on Sep 2, 2018, 11:34:29 PM
We did have a problem where the outgoing path from the DC to some ISPs was going via Tokyo and not Melbourne. Our host has fixed this as of Saturday.

Are people still having a specific latency issue (constant, not spikes)?
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
We did have a problem where the outgoing path from the DC to some ISPs was going via Tokyo and not Melbourne. Our host has fixed this as of Saturday.

Are people still having a specific latency issue (constant, not spikes)?

Yes, I've noticed no change to the ping since Delve release. Still unplayable.
Australia server is still on par with California in terms of ping. ~185-250
Can you collect a WinMTR to au.login.pathofexile.com for me? This should let me narrow down the cause of the problem.

What I can see from my side indicates a routing problem (nothing directly on your end). I do need a capture from both sides to escalate this properly, however.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Can you collect a WinMTR to au.login.pathofexile.com for me? This should let me narrow down the cause of the problem.

What I can see from my side indicates a routing problem (nothing directly on your end). I do need a capture from both sides to escalate this properly, however.

Sure, my first one from earlier in the thread is: https://pastebin.com/acXeg9Qk

The one I've done just now is largely the same: https://pastebin.com/GPwAkAZW

I've also sent over a ticket to my ISP (MyRepublic) to see if anything can be done on their end. However, so far I haven't heard anything back.
Thanks - I've raised this with our host. They should hopefully be able to correct their routing to fix this.
Awesome! Thanks for chiming in and keeping us updated.
Looking forward to jumping into the game again when its sorted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info