180~ MS to Australian server all of a sudden?

Will give them a call now and update the thread with any info..
I really dont think they will be of help due to all the hoops tech supports want you to jump through lol

EDIT: Currently on phone with tech support - provided details of server address, latency numbers, which server hop is getting the high latency and that no other ISPs are having this issue connected to same server :)

On hold currently
Last edited by FATKMZ on Sep 1, 2018, 2:06:49 AM
"
FATKMZ wrote:
I really dont think they will be of help due to all the hoops tech supports want you to jump through lol

EDIT: Currently on phone with tech support - provided details of server address, latency numbers, which server hop is getting the high latency and that no other ISPs are having this issue connected to same server :)

On hold currently

Any update on this, been having the exact same issue all day.
"
BugsyBro wrote:
"
FATKMZ wrote:

On hold currently

Ticket is being created currently and escalated to their Level 2 Tech Support team... Call Centre loopholes are annoying lol

I also provided my log files as well :)
Last edited by FATKMZ on Sep 1, 2018, 2:21:26 AM
"
FATKMZ wrote:
Ticket is being created currently and escalated to their Level 2 Tech Support team... Call Centre loopholes are annoying lol

Ahh okay, I also sent through a complaint to them, hopefully if enough people get on to them they will fix this issue -_- dying over and over to darkness rubber banding isn't fun.
"
BugsyBro wrote:
"
FATKMZ wrote:

Ahh okay, I also sent through a complaint to them, hopefully if enough people get on to them they will fix this issue -_- dying over and over to darkness rubber banding isn't fun.

Not at all.. I havent even levelled much today, feels like a choir to do so in the current state lol
"
FATKMZ wrote:
"
BugsyBro wrote:
"
FATKMZ wrote:

On hold currently

See response from GGG support just now

"Thanks for contacting us about this.

We're currently aware of an issue affecting Australian players. Our admins have let us know that a ticket has been opened with one of our peers to try and fix the routing which is causing this issue.

I apologise for any inconvenience this is causing, but we're hoping to have this resolved as soon as possible."

Assumed they would be onto it :)
"
FATKMZ wrote:

See response from GGG support just now

"Thanks for contacting us about this.

We're currently aware of an issue affecting Australian players. Our admins have let us know that a ticket has been opened with one of our peers to try and fix the routing which is causing this issue.

I apologise for any inconvenience this is causing, but we're hoping to have this resolved as soon as possible."

Assumed they would be onto it :)

Thanks so much for doing all of this mate, hopefully its fixed soon, seems defiantly a problem between myrepublic and the ggg server host. Currently getting around it by using a VPN however im still getting tiny lag skips which is annoying
Ahh yes, they said they would help. However sadly its only gotten worse. Time to use a VPN I guess
I made a post about my own issues but I'm with Optus, I'm on NBN and wired to my router and so far no-one has replied on that thread. Provided WinMTR there, even picture examples of the spikes I'm getting and no response. Getting really fed up and frustrated and about ready to give up til this is resolved :/ any more news?
"
LokiGoC wrote:
I made a post about my own issues but I'm with Optus, I'm on NBN and wired to my router and so far no-one has replied on that thread. Provided WinMTR there, even picture examples of the spikes I'm getting and no response. Getting really fed up and frustrated and about ready to give up til this is resolved :/ any more news?

I just jumped back on after a break and noticed my pings even higher now. 240ish..
Going to put on a VPN for Melbourne servers to get around the ping issues until its resolved.
Seems like its everyone but GGG's fault lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info