Is ball lightning the fastest way to apply poison?

Would be a selfing cast ball lightning build viable (i know, i need to convert some damage to chaos or use gloves) with herald of agony?
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 4:37:37 AM
Yes... thats a way how i plan to do it. Necromancer with ball lighting +poison gem support, slower projectiles and gmp.

Also u can try molten strike, firestorm or quillrain barrage.... but BL seems to be best

Just get abyss jewel with added phys or chaos spell dmg
Ty, i hope it works this way because you have to poison the enemy. It would be interesting to know, if triggered spells count but self casting still probably the best because of the cooldown on mjölner and poet
Why necro, herald of agony provide enough bonuses for the minion
Last edited by AtecsIN on Aug 30, 2018, 4:52:06 PM
Also checked and gmp won't work, there is a cooldown on ball lightning
"
AtecsIN wrote:
Also checked and gmp won't work, there is a cooldown on ball lightning

GMP no but try slower projectiles
"
Styraxcz wrote:

Just get abyss jewel with added phys or chaos spell dmg

Thanks, haven't played in a couple leagues and forgot about those jewels.

I made a thread to theory-crafting and was working around using Voltaxic, but no one mentioned the jewels.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2200222
Last edited by Chrom on Aug 30, 2018, 5:05:38 PM
"
AtecsIN wrote:
Would be a selfing cast ball lightning build viable (i know, i need to convert some damage to chaos or use gloves) with herald of agony?

The fastest way to apply poison overall is Tornado Shot GMP Chain in a Quill Rain. The fastest single-target poison stacking is GMP LMP Multistrike Molten Strike. Ball Lightning isn't bad though.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
The fastest single-target poison stacking is GMP LMP Multistrike Molten Strike.
Isnt 'Ancestral Call' way better than 'LMP'?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
ancestral call for single target is not that awesome. however, for molten strike, gmp and lmp isn't that awesome either.
the more balls you have the more they spread out. so for instance tacking lmp on along with gmp the boss model may not be hit with any additional balls at all because all it'll do is spread them out more and more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info