Looking for a small guild or teammate for the new league

I just started playing for the past month or so and am very excited for the new league. I am looking for a small guild or a teammate for the new league.
I'm the past month I've reached level 91 and have like 7 exalts on top of my finished gear. I know it's not the best but I feel it is pretty decent.
I do not ID everything and like to keep a pretty fast pace. Roughly under a minute between maps, just enough to drop stuff in the chest, sell the few things I don't want and get the next map going.

Additionally am a mature adult. I live in California and I get on usually from 9Pm-2AM
If you want to team up let me know.
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 8:32:06 PM
Im actually disappointed with this community. Ive been trying to find a decent guild or teammate for several weeks.
the one guild that did invite me was very immature and saying inappropriate things within the first minute, then harased me when i left.
the one time i asked for help with an uber because my gear needed improvements the only person that would help would only do it for if they got to keep all the drops.
this community is pretty sad.

i will gladly play the new league alone rather than play with these type of players.
Hi,

I will be playing a new league on HC with a friend. If you want to team up, let me know.
"
Hi,

I will be playing a new league on HC with a friend. If you want to team up, let me know.

I'm playing softcore but thank you.

I'm still looking if anyone is interested. I like to keep a pretty fast pace while maping and I'm on several hours a day.
hey if u r interested on some friends just to talk, have some fun, have me and my friends that can help, but we are from Brazil, we speak english and it can be fun from all of us. feel free to pm in game: ZomboyDoZapZap
or come direct in our TS3: ts60.gameservers.com:9208
and look for me, Someone called Zomboy.

cya
Was going to say I made a new guild and that I shall be on around the same times as you. I think I started playing about a week ago and have gotten to 35 and working on my endgame items
user is BlueWolfKiller guild is WanderingWolvesofBloodlust. Its a small guild so far, but I wish to make it bigger. I wish to also use discord as a good means to comunicate
"
hiImZomboy wrote:
hey if u r interested on some friends just to talk, have some fun, have me and my friends that can help, but we are from Brazil, we speak english and it can be fun from all of us. feel free to pm in game: ZomboyDoZapZap
or come direct in our TS3: ts60.gameservers.com:9208
and look for me, Someone called Zomboy.

cya

I will add you in game.
Thank you for your reply
"
Was going to say I made a new guild and that I shall be on around the same times as you. I think I started playing about a week ago and have gotten to 35 and working on my endgame items
user is BlueWolfKiller guild is WanderingWolvesofBloodlust. Its a small guild so far, but I wish to make it bigger. I wish to also use discord as a good means to comunicate

I'm looking someone doing endgame content and or red maps. Let me know when you get there buddy.
I still haven't found anyone to play with.

Im planning on making a new character this weekend and plan on putting a bunch of hours in. if anyone is interested on starting a new character or interested in playing with my higher level character PM me.

Thanks and good luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info