In Delve you can right-click a stash tab in the dropdown list to send it to the far left.

Thanks thatll save me tons of time with my 400 stash tabs :D
so does [Shift] + Right Click sends it to the far Right ?
"
ma_am wrote:
so does [Shift] + Right Click sends it to the far Right ?

Would help some... but at the other end. I move stuff to the far right when "moth balling" remove only tabs that I'll never use. Time isn't as much a factor in that case.
Thank you!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
3 years too little too late. Now that I got over 2.2K tabs in standard - the "move to the left" feature is a welcome addition, but how about search and sort by leagues or alphabetically or some sort of automatic sorting where you can remove tabs from sorting.
I have difficulties finding the usable standard tabs in among couple of thousand remove only tabs from last 12 leagues.
HELP
"
Nephalim wrote:
You're breaking my heart. Why not also a feature to move a stash to the far right.
Could even make it Shift & Right-Click.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Nephalim wrote:
You're breaking my heart. Why not also a feature to move a stash to the far right.
because nobody needs that. which is a lie, i could see many uses for this but really now, when you make a new character in a new league at the start, you don't want to bother spending time moving them all over. moving to the far right is wasted resources at the moment
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Good to see <3
Even tho this is something that i wouldve liked to see years ago.
Just too bad i didnt read the post last week, or i couldve saved myself the headache merges cause me.
Guess im ready to celebrate sorting 1k tabs in the delve merge then.
Really want to see how much time i can save.

Now i just need a better psychologist to help me get to the bottom of my hoarding problem.
And in the meantime you need to abandon that nasty habit of turning full remove tabs into regular ones with every purchase.
I pretty much quit buying them as i dont get more room anyhow.

And do what that one other guy suggested, add "layers" to the stash.
The whole tossing stashes together could be easily improved.
Like by simply having some kind of "master tab" for every league on top or whatever.
Same way some of the 3rd party apps do it letting you switch around.

Not sure if anyone else would buy it aside from collectors, but i would love a dedicated uniques tab.
Bit like div cards or such having reserved slots for all uniques, letting you put a few of the same type in a slot rather than having several seperate tabs for that purpose.
Overview/QoL
Would be much more comfy to get an overview when i price things, compare rolls, sell, search for things missing in my collection and what not.
Let alone if i want to use them or just look at my stuff in less than the x hours it takes to even find all these items scattered across a standard league sized stash.
Im still collecting uniques even tho at some point i sadly took a break and it just became too much to catch up with in order to maintain a complete collection.
But still.

Anyways before this gets too off topic i rather take the tabs moving off my list and post the rest again elsewhere

Why am I excited about this!?!?....I mean, it's like good n stuff...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info