In Delve you can right-click a stash tab in the dropdown list to send it to the far left.

hype
Last edited by SMOKALOT on Aug 24, 2018, 8:55:01 PM
Good start!
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
<3
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Aug 24, 2018, 9:31:26 PM
Seriously thank you
amazgin 100/10 ! 3.4 soo many QoL <3

"
RPGlitch wrote:
now we just need an auto sort function for currency. xd

imo we need the dumpster tab which will autosort to right tabs xD
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by Piacevole on Aug 24, 2018, 9:58:53 PM
Hot Damn! I will use this!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Yea. I needed this. And more than that, I need a way to deal with all my uselsss premium tabs.
IGN: JerleNOVA
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
Ripped 760pdps +2arrow bow 16 Aug 2020 - 16 Aug 2020
I think this essentially fixes the problem with tab ordering etc tbh, its more than a start its almost a complete solution for all intents and purposes. gg.

"
Nephalim wrote:
You're breaking my heart. Why not also a feature to move a stash to the far right.

"
ladish wrote:
awesome! Is the technology there yet to do the contra: shift-right-click to move to back?

ya shiftclick to jump it to the other end and that is essentially any need to further mess with tab ordering turned into an extremely back burner priority. Massive qol for stash sorting.

It would be nice in theory to be able to have a sort of dummy league we sign into where we just see the inside of our stash, and we can order it, rename and colour it etc, and this then works as a template for our stash in any new league, it will always copy what we currently have set up in there any time it spawns us a new stash for a new event. But thats kind of over the top, if it can be done then cool, but simply jumping them end to end with 1 click? Huge, if thats the last change we see added I dont care, its good enough.
very nice, been waiting for this one for a while
Oblivious

Hopefully GGG will stop abandoning leagues after 4.0.0 is released

https://i.imgur.com/s3aOqhb.mp4
Thank you. For someone who has lots of tabs, this is a time saver

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info