Death is but the start of your servitude.

Last bumped on Aug 29, 2018, 4:10:50 AM
I have no idea if its good or not.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
I have no idea if its good or not.

im not impressed thats for sure, lol
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Spell damage seems ok and it has some nice cast speed... I can see it having some uses in some... off-meta (to put it lightly) builds.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

In the current state of PoE it is difficult to give up the shield slot for a two handed staff.

Then again some people like staves... and if any archetype would use a stave I can see summoner as that type.
this seems really powerful, but fairly contrary. the stats seem too split for yourself to minions, where you'd probably be better off just specializing in one or the other.

its a gorgeous staff though. if anyone uses staves it'll be the skin of choice no doubt
"
xMustard wrote:
if anyone uses staves it'll be the skin of choice no doubt

it's a big IF.

as to the item can't tell if utterly broken or utterly garbage but prob the latter.
im more interested in the new wording of the block. it isn't "18% chance to block", its "18% chance to block attack damage while wielding a staff"
dafuq?
I'll never, ever use this so I have nothing to say.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Volitile dead incoming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info