In the depths of the Azurite Mine you may find this helmet from one of the ancient city bosses.

Last bumped on Aug 31, 2018, 5:29:26 AM
Can the "Has 1 Socket" mod be rolled or is it locked at 1?
Let's all hope that "has 1 socket" is just a bad roll.
Likely just 1, be to powerful if you could get all those bonuses for aura bots. It seems like an "ok" item. Not sure what helmet aura bots usually use.
Edit: I just looked, no way that helm would replace what aura bots use. So it might have niche use for some sort of melee elemental build.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Aug 19, 2018, 6:02:33 PM
Looks like they are keeping the good stuff for the last days before launch.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Usually they use an Alpha's Howl. If it is locked to 1, its only real use seems like slapping on a Guardian. Or if you have spare sockets and can give up a whopping 3, I guess it's an okay helm before getting a good rare or a powerful Unique.
With only 1 socket and thus only 1 color it isn't a very good helmet at all.

I don't know why GGG would want to showcase a mediocre item like this.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 19, 2018, 6:04:50 PM
Crown of the sunken king.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Seems bad for aura bots, but i can see it for anyone in a party. I realy hope they make parties better if they release all that aura stuff.
It's probably BiS for a really tanky animated guardian, seems good for party play, but if monsters scale up in terms of dps. It'd be hard to see a place for this as animated guardians would get OTK'd all the time.
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info