When will Ranged Default Attack be viable end game?

6-link supports just came to my mind. Thinking - what if I want to buff my default attack with some support skill gems.
Last edited by hydrodyne19 on Aug 19, 2018, 10:06:21 PM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2018, 4:06:01 AM
Get a 6S Ngamahu's flame and auto attack to poop fireballs.

probleml solved ( kinda )
Low-Life Guardian reserving 100% mana and 60% life with all Heralds, Hatred, Anger, Wrath, and Envy?

I remember some one killed Atziri with Shock Nova (before the buff/rework), so I mean... Anything is possible if you min/max enough and have enough currency to throw at it.

Flat elemental damage abyss jewels will help a lot.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Aug 17, 2018, 7:51:08 AM
Here's my answer: As soon as you define "viable" to allow for it. This term is totally subjective. Up to you.

If you mean that skills are being nerfed to that standard, you're way off. OP skills are ok once and a while, but can't be allowed to persist or the game grows stale. They also can't be used as the standard to which all skills should be raised, or the game becomes boring for those that want a challenge. So the cycle of Nerf-Buff-introduce new OP skill is pretty much what you should expect. If you enjoy OP, just adapt to the new one what ever it will be. It wont be Arc traps. They've had their day in the sun.
I use default attack all the time. It's the only way not to 1 shot exiles for Vorici missions.
it is already.....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
it is already.....

ya, so many sources of physical as extra ele, all damage as extra chaos etc now in the game outside of support gems Im fairly certain you could literally 1 shot rare mobs in red tier maps with a default attack.
"
Namcap wrote:
I use default attack all the time. It's the only way not to 1 shot exiles for Vorici missions.

Wait, that's a really good idea. I have to remember that one.
depends, does triggering stuff via default attack count?

cuz (aside form the obvious mjolner/cospri's/poet's pen stuff) i could probably pull it off a reasonable t15-viable default attack voidfletcher setup right now. If i were skilled enough, it could probably handle shaper/guardians/elder/uber elder/etc, but i'm not quite talented enough to stay alive long enough to deal enough damage. Not quite.
Last edited by Shppy on Aug 17, 2018, 9:00:19 PM
"
Namcap wrote:

Yeah, I keep screwing this up, when he says "open their chest" well you know that's what I do ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info