Most idiotic game mechanic...

"
nadakuu wrote:
"
Softcore players complaining about losing progress.

How cute.

hows that instant log out macro working , would suck if they just removed it and balanced the game right.

Though,
the op should have sound effects on.
I play with music, but i leave sound effects on for filter and sound queues like blood.

having a move skill helps immensely to avoid damage from the blood.

i am glad that this effect is in the game and can kill flicker builds.
For filter I also have sounds. For drops. everything else is quiet.
"
nadakuu wrote:
"

How cute.

hows that instant log out macro working , would suck if they just removed it and balanced the game right.

Though,
I play with music, but i leave sound effects on for filter and sound queues like blood.

You know how difficult is to level with FS? It took me year and many exalts to figure out solid build. You taking damage way to often. Show me FS build with level 96+.
"
blazer572 wrote:
"
nadakuu wrote:
"

How cute.

Though,

Honestly they should get rid of that macro to log you out. Its cheating death. They wouldnt need to re-balance the game too. Almost all deaths are avoidable if you play smart. Its not my fault that these people are crappy players and need some cheap game mechanic to survive their own stupidity. Look at the highlights GGG posted by all the streamers. If they didnt rush around like idiots and play smarter, every death in those highlights could have been avoided. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2194536

Like I said I'd love to see it gone.

Almost every hc streamer I've seen uses it as well as a good amount of players.

For me it's hc legit. Don't see why you would play any other way.

The people using it are the same hc posers in d2 that used chicken hack and acted good.
put whirling blades in as well... when you hear the indicator of volatile blood, whirling blades away... when you see the giant glowing orange magma ball, whirling blades away.

If you choose to not use another movement skill, and turn your sound off, continue dying as a consequence to your actions. Coming on the forums and whining that it's the mechanic when it's CLEARLY your preference causing it..... <slow clap>
"
nadakuu wrote:
"

How cute.

Though,

You know how difficult is to level with FS? It took me year and many exalts to figure out solid build. You taking damage way to often. Show me FS build with level 96+.
Last edited by Kastmar on Aug 16, 2018, 3:39:37 PM
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
put whirling blades in as well... when you hear the indicator of volatile blood, whirling blades away... when you see the giant glowing orange magma ball, whirling blades away.

If you choose to not use another movement skill, and turn your sound off, continue dying as a consequence to your actions. Coming on the forums and whining that it's the mechanic when it's CLEARLY your preference causing it..... <slow clap>

I have whirling blades. Problem is there is always some obstacle on the floor so I cannot whirling away. Or just there is no time at all. We talking about 1/2s reaction time. And 5k HP is just gone even with endurance charges.
Last edited by Kastmar on Aug 16, 2018, 3:40:32 PM
You still have all your gear and you only lost a little bit of your level instead of your entire character.

I don't really see what the problem is.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Blakwhysper wrote:

I have whirling blades. Problem is there is always some obstacle on the floor so I cannot whirling away. Or just there is no time at all. We talking about 1/2s reaction time. And 5k HP is just gone even with endurance charges.

If that was the case wouldn't it always kill cyclone, and double strike, and any other close melee builds...? The fact is that it doesn't. If you don't want to waste your own time, turn sound effects on. Whirling blades in a direction without obstruction like everyone else. Get more than 5k hp.... I don't know what else to tell you man. Do better.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
nadakuu wrote:
"

How cute.

Though,

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2189861 This FS was a build of the week a few weeks ago.
"
Kastmar wrote:
That's not the point. What about people with hearing loss?

What about blind people?

You choose to play without the advantage of sound, and then complain about mechanics where the sound helps you a lot. It's kind of ignorant.

Bottom line; Volatile Dead was a bullshit mechanic. It's not a bullshit mechanic now. I usually do not say this, but; adapt.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info