Most idiotic game mechanic...

is definitively Volatile blood. As a flicker strike I always end up on this mob and boooooom Absolutely no chance to react. Mo doesn't have aura like reflection mobs have so I'm absolutely defenseless. At level 95 dead, and all my day progression gone. Such a stupid and idiotic mechanic. Make that mob VISIBLE!!!
Last edited by Kastmar on Aug 16, 2018, 2:23:33 PM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2018, 5:26:07 PM
Then the idiotic mechanic here is clear speed and the players that emphasize it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 16, 2018, 2:30:51 PM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Then the idiotic mechanic here is clear speed and the players that emphasize it.
What I suppose to do to avoid it? When you don't see it?
1) Your build has a flaw.
2) It's not the game's fault.
It has a very distinct sound and distinct visuals. There are much worse mechanics in the game.
"
Namcap wrote:
It has a very distinct sound and distinct visuals. There are much worse mechanics in the game.
I don't sound. And sure for ranged build that's nothing.
"
Kastmar wrote:
I don't sound.

You "don't sound?"

In most video games, the sound is there to help you. I can very well understand that a lot of people "don't sound" and are listening to music while playing. But it IS there to help you, and it IS a choice to "not sound".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Watch your tongue dear brother.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
I don't sound.

You "don't sound?"

In most video games, the sound is there to help you. I can very well understand that a lot of people "don't sound" and are listening to music while playing. But it IS there to help you, and it IS a choice to "not sound".
After 4 years of playing i'm sick of the sound of game. I need visuals not sound.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
I don't sound.

You "don't sound?"

After 4 years of playing i'm sick of the sound of game. I need visuals not sound.

Then stop blaming the game for something that is your own fault/decision

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info