Upcoming Divination Cards

ESSENCE HYPE
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Greenjow wrote:
I bet you Beauty Through Death is like 1/15 drop from Uber Atziri, lol

That'd be easier to get than currently lol.
Looks like my card is in this expansion. It might puzzle people at first, so here's the intention behind it.

The Price of Protection

5 card set

T16 (Elder) Chateau Map, white

I like variety at endgame.

Because you only get one Elder Orb, the game mechanics encourage you to pick the very best map to use it on.

The playerbase has largely solved the question of which map this is - it's Armory or Underground Sea if you want absolute monster count; Beach if you want the best layout; or Burial Chambers or Lair if you want the best divination cards.

Chateau is one of many maps that isn't quite the best at anything. It has a high absolute monster count, a mediocre but not amazing layout, and a mediocre pool of divination cards. Its biggest strengths are being able to use white sextants and Vaaling into a decent map.

It's a decent map to run as your t16, but not **the best**, so you pick something else instead to use your one Elder Orb.

This is the motivation behind the card - if you are running Tier 16s in a trade league (or SSF if you can compile sets), you now have one more tileset to add to your endgame pool of maps.

I don't know where the card will drop, but I'm hoping it drops from one (or more) of the challenging and frequently skipped higher tier map bosses.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Greenjow wrote:
I bet you Beauty Through Death is like 1/15 drop from Uber Atziri, lol

You tremendously underestimate how many people do Uber Atziri....

This would make the card relatively common. BTD will be a legitimately rare card.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Spoiler

Something about the art of this card.

is it that it looks like hokage naruto with sharingan?
and how the black smoke looks like susanoo?

well coincidence happen and the guy is more like julius caesar.
Ah, more cards. Makes me glad I gave in and bought a tab. It's surely getting out of hand.
New map too. Nice.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
sirgog wrote:

Spoiler
The Price of Protection

5 card set

T16 (Elder) Chateau Map, white

I like variety at endgame.

Because you only get one Elder Orb, the game mechanics encourage you to pick the very best map to use it on.

The playerbase has largely solved the question of which map this is - it's Armory or Underground Sea if you want absolute monster count; Beach if you want the best layout; or Burial Chambers or Lair if you want the best divination cards.

Chateau is one of many maps that isn't quite the best at anything. It has a high absolute monster count, a mediocre but not amazing layout, and a mediocre pool of divination cards. Its biggest strengths are being able to use white sextants and Vaaling into a decent map.

It's a decent map to run as your t16, but not **the best**, so you pick something else instead to use your one Elder Orb.

This is the motivation behind the card - if you are running Tier 16s in a trade league (or SSF if you can compile sets), you now have one more tileset to add to your endgame pool of maps.

Hey, I really like that one! Congrats and thanks.
Something something a divider between posts

📸 Screentober 2021 🦚 — Please Participate!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3182966
Hmm not sure how I feel about these...

Edit: Elder Haunted Mansion is actually a super good map to spam, so you're not really as limited as you seem to think.
Last edited by Shamuskie on Aug 15, 2018, 9:28:32 PM
That picture from The Innocent tho....
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
I don't think a single one of those sets is going to be able to be completed. Possibly the most worthless news post yet.

Probably. At least it made The Void slightly more valuable.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info