Flashback ladder - Did you look at the numbers?

"
DudeTheLegend wrote:
To be honest I really thought there would be only thousands of racers, split by basic, hc, ssf and hc ssf that would have been a ok chance at winning anything.

I had no idea there were TENS OF THOUSANDS playing, over 50k probably...
And multiple chars, easily over 100k chars total in the draw?

Sorry, but this should really not be a surprise.

Flashback attracts players because its fun and because incursion is mostly dead. Did you honestly think only < 10k players would play??

Unless you are no-lifing the league, play for fun, not for the prizes. Well, atleast you know for next flashback.

~Myth
That's literally the case in every race (hey that rhymes).

Welcome to poe I guess.
the only problem with event prizes is that they are shared by all league types instead of being individual, despite some being clearly easier to level than others.
Oblivious
Those Demigod´s prizes. TOP 10 Players will be winning it. Or at least SOME of the TOP 10 Players.
So I guess it will be Level 100 Players taking it home. So, will ALL the ones who have Level 100 Characters be thrown into a big bowl then and then they will draw X number of LUCKY people or something then? Who get´s the Demigod thingy?!

Or is it only the Level 100 BEST players that have THE MOST and BEST loot that will be sitting in among the TOP 10 Players?
Crap, I misread and thought everyone got the rewards for playing the league...feelsbadman
"
g4merguy wrote:
Crap, I misread and thought everyone got the rewards for playing the league...feelsbadman

Well everyone gets the loot box for lvl 35. Otherwise you just get a ticket in the MTX raffle.
"
Kundarin wrote:
Those Demigod´s prizes. TOP 10 Players will be winning it. Or at least SOME of the TOP 10 Players.
So I guess it will be Level 100 Players taking it home. So, will ALL the ones who have Level 100 Characters be thrown into a big bowl then and then they will draw X number of LUCKY people or something then? Who get´s the Demigod thingy?!

Or is it only the Level 100 BEST players that have THE MOST and BEST loot that will be sitting in among the TOP 10 Players?

Its a race. First to 100. Not a raffle of all 100s.
"
Mythkiller wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:

Its a race. First to 100. Not a raffle of all 100s.

Ok, fine. I get it. THE VERY 1st Players to get to Level 100 among the TOP 10. Ok, get a Character up to Level 100 within the VERY first 4 days and you get a chance for a Demigod thingy. Ok, good.
The rest however is a draw random 250 players for that, and then random 500 for that and so on.

At least now I know for sure what to NEVER ever strive for. Or even the slightest HOPE for.
Get a job, buy whatever you want. Problem solved
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Aug 14, 2018, 7:18:44 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Gun to head because I don't get free stuff.

DudeTheNotSoSmart

That's pretty accurate. With a shit ton of world wide no-lifer players unless you want to become one yourself (surrender your real life) then you can pretty much forget winning anything. Same thing for getting on the Delve ladder. You watch and see how fast players will be delving 100s of levels deep (all depends on how GGG is scaling difficulty per depth level).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 14, 2018, 7:29:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info