Flashback ladder - Did you look at the numbers?

There are 500 people at 95, that's not bad, each has a 25% chance of winning a MTX armor pack.

But the ladder stops listing people after 15,000 players.
Which is around lvl 85.
It's safe to assume that there are at least 20,000 people over lvl 65.
So your chance of winning one of the 250 portals is like 0,LMFAO0001% have fun. Real math.

Even in hardcore there are 5000 above 65.

I guess I'm done lol.
*deletes all chars that I planned to lvl up to 65 because BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING*
*gun to head*
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2018, 7:29:08 PM
Gun to head because I don't get free stuff.

DudeTheNotSoSmart
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Expecting a 0.1% winning chance over a 0.00000001% winning chance
makes me a "REEEEEE GIBE FREEE STUFFFFF" idiot? Kool kool.
Unless you're no-lifing and are able to/going for a Demi, than expecting to win anything else is kindda pointless.
"
DudeTheLegend wrote:
There are 500 people at 95, that's not bad, each has a 25% chance of winning a MTX armor pack.

Which is around lvl 85.
So your chance of winning one of the 250 portals is like 0,LMFAO0001% have fun. Real math.

I guess I'm done lol.
*deletes all chars that I planned to lvl up to 65 because BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING*
*gun to head*

Did you really think you had any chance at all? I mean your time would be better spent just doing some part-time work and just buying them outright. Would probably be faster.
"
DudeTheLegend wrote:

Which is around lvl 85.

I guess I'm done lol.
*gun to head*

Boo Hoo, you're playing a free game and have a low chance of getting free stuff.
Just enjoy the ride.
Nice man, you've been here less than 4 months and you're already complaining that you might not get free stuff...

Have you ever had an actual job? You wouldn't even be allowed to go on vacation within the first six months of employment :D
"
DudeTheLegend wrote:
Expecting a 0.1% winning chance over a 0.00000001% winning chance
makes me a "REEEEEE GIBE FREEE STUFFFFF" idiot? Kool kool.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. The numbers were fairly obvious from the beginning. The only real reason to play these leagues it because it's fun.
@OP

Overreaction aside, thanks for reminding me of the odds.

Before, I was like "make the highest level char you can and hope for the best."

Now, I'm like "ehhhhh whatever."
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
To be honest I really thought there would be only thousands of racers, split by basic, hc, ssf and hc ssf that would have been a ok chance at winning anything.

I had no idea there were TENS OF THOUSANDS playing, over 50k probably...
And multiple chars, easily over 100k chars total in the draw?
Last edited by DudeTheLegend on Aug 14, 2018, 1:45:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info