Movement Skills

Un-nerf Flame Dash. It makes no sense to keep it nerfed only because it can cross small gaps that WB and CD can't cross while being otherwise similar. Who cares about small gaps? LW can cross huge ones, so what? Remove the stupid charges from FD.
I'm surprised those MF noobtrap Windripper builds haven't included phase run + cast when crit into its main clear skill. Tier 3 map with easy mobs, slot in a 6L and you have extra MS. At some point you'll run a double 6L with those kinds of builds, right? Effective crit chance of my LA is 90% and higher. LA GMP Crit Chance and something else dmg-boosting. Throw in a 5th (cast when crit) and a 6th (phase run) and you have an immediate movement booster. Run Raider if you want easy frenzy charges and off to the races you go. Phase Run will last what, ~2 seconds? That's the time it takes for you to 1-shot the next pack. Now grab a Queen of the Forest, maybe get a few evasion nodes, some MS nodes, and I could probably build a solid Ascendant or Raider that feels pretty slick without a Headhunter.
w8, you're jealy over WB? ... :\ rly?

none of the movement skills are particularly great. Just 'cause some are egregious doesn't mean the others are good.

WB has that yo-yo action when your attk speed is too high and you try spamming it too quickly, which is bunk.

IDK, i agree that movement skills could use some love & attn. But don't say WB is good :P
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Or just nerf the likes of Shield Charge and Whirling Blades to the point where they're as good as Flame Dash. This will never happen because the community like their "hardcore" ARPG being about as difficult and skill intensive as a Facebook game, but it is the better choice if you want to improve the game. Can't think of any other ARPG that doesn't gate its mobility behind a large cooldown or a resource. Even Diablo 3, the game PoE players shit on for being casual, punishes people who waste their mobility. Flame Dash is literally the only mobility skill in the game created with some thought and consideration towards balance.
Last edited by ChefoSLR on Aug 15, 2018, 4:00:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info