Best Delve build

I know what it is,well if they do not remove or nerf it before release.
I m just curious if you know what it is too,if too many know I will not bother with ladder but if you do not know I will be top ez pz because nothing comes even close.

:^) so tell me,do you know
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2018, 8:45:19 AM
You have some very interesting character names.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
You talking about zerphi's indigon poet's pen vd? Because that would definitely be smongst the strongest ones.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
You talking about zerphi's indigon poet's pen vd? Because that would definitely be smongst the strongest ones.

Nah,that will not get even close.
Forget about anything that does not scale.
Even 10m shaper dps claw builds will suck after few hundred levels.
Probably, the pathfinder with the 100% ele/physical immunity. Too bad they are nerfing it.
(⌐■_■)
Something zerphis PF but PF is getting wrecked from what i heard so maybe not. Idea of zerphis is sustain anything as in you can face tank uber elder and im sure rifts will end up harder...but again i'm sure PF is getting wrecked.

After that you got summoners who revive like monsters of level you are at. Could be the bomb.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 13, 2018, 11:08:13 PM
Anything based on monster hp should scale the most (detonate dead, infernal blow, profane bloom, bleedsplosion), but you need a way to get that first monster down and things like desecrate stop at level 100.

So I'm going to go with Conversion Trap. Oh yeah.
"
Namcap wrote:
Anything based on monster hp should scale the most (detonate dead, infernal blow, profane bloom, bleedsplosion), but you need a way to get that first monster down and things like desecrate stop at level 100.

So I'm going to go with Conversion Trap. Oh yeah.

Damn you,now i can uninstall game :(
"
RPGlitch wrote:
Probably, the pathfinder with the 100% ele/physical immunity. Too bad they are nerfing it.

I think they should nerf immunity on pathfinder, becouse pathfinder wasn't ment to be a facetank, that can even facetank mechanics you should dodge.
Infernal Blow with Slayer cull could be interesting. "Best" though? Who knows. We'll have to wait for patch notes to see what even is available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info