No supporter pack for Delve WITHOUT wings or pets?

I don't like wings.
I don't like pets.

As much as they look like nice value to include wings and a weapon effect for $5 extra, or a pet and weapon effect for $5 extra, I don't like wings or pets so it's suddenly meh value.

Why couldn't there have been a pack for $30 for the 250 points and both weapon effects?
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2018, 5:56:55 AM
"
Oshirgami wrote:
I don't like wings.
I don't like pets.

As much as they look like nice value to include wings and a weapon effect for $5 extra, or a pet and weapon effect for $5 extra, I don't like wings or pets so it's suddenly meh value.

Why couldn't there have been a pack for $30 for the 250 points and both weapon effects?

You can always send an e-mail to support and ask for "conversion" (mtx to points).
MAYBE they will arrange it for you (just behave good and not "why da fock don't you have what i want?").
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
Oshirgami wrote:
I don't like wings.
I don't like pets.

I feel the same, I never wear any of my challenge league wings or backs. Furthermore, I hate pets, I like to make fancy hideouts and refuse to use things like an obnoxiously large flaming blue tiger, maybe... I'd use a cricket that doesn't say, Hey look at me!

Hands down would pay $50 just for 2 weapon enchants than have to get both sets which I don't particularly fancy. I typically play with the regular item looks or skin transfers, I seldom wear mtx unless it's a weapon enchant, glowing eyes or footprints.
Yeah, most I've spent on MTX is hideout ones. Like you say, I don't like the wings or pets.
The weapon effects are too showy for my taste, but I'd like to try them if I could get a support pack with just them.
I'd spend even more on hideout MTX, but I'd want like... 100 ice items, and they are only 1 use each, so that's too expensive.

A pack of Delve themed hideout MTX, like say a cart, chest, and item from the different leagues featured, and a few that is multiples of an item so I have more than one to place, I'd probably pay $35 for 250 points on. That'd be cool.
Hideout MTX seems to offer the worst value since you tend to need so many of them as you often need duplicates and you have to duplicate your purchase to get duplicates. So a supporter pack with good hideout MTX value would be very attractive.

A permanent, reusable skin transfer would be another attractive item to have exclusive to a supporter pack.

I want to support the game, but I always want value for my money and to not waste it. :(
Last edited by Oshirgami on Aug 13, 2018, 7:34:50 PM
I release all my pets into HO.
"
Oshirgami wrote:
I don't like wings.
I don't like pets.

Have you considered purchasing the First Blood pack?

It has fewer contents, but sits at a lower price point.

"
Oshirgami wrote:
A permanent, reusable skin transfer would be another attractive item to have exclusive to a supporter pack.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree - that would be disastrous as an exclusive.

Anyone who skipped the league and didn't see the supporter packs would be livid. Anything like that should definitely be permanently added to the store as a separate purchase.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I don't like the effect in the first blood pack, so that's pretty useless for me.

And I already have 20 stash tabs from long ago.

"
Sarno wrote:

"
Oshirgami wrote:

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree - that would be disastrous as an exclusive.

Anyone who skipped the league and didn't see the supporter packs would be livid. Anything like that should definitely be permanently added to the store as a separate purchase.

Why couldn't it return in other leagues as a one time purchase like the first blood pack?
Last edited by Oshirgami on Aug 14, 2018, 11:10:56 AM
I bought the stalker pack, purely for the points and weapon effect.

Maybe I'll use the wings at some point?

I agree, I'd much rather have some sort of hideout MTX than the wings, but It's not a dealbreaker for me. I bought the stalker pack, and will just not use the wings.

I used the points to pick up Currency, Map, and Divination Stash tabs, because HOLY CRAP how did I play in the early days of this game without them? (Seriously, I boiled down 8 stash tabs into 3, with plenty of room to spare.)
Yeah... in general I am not liking the delve MTX at all. Others have been worse, granted, but nothing much in these offerings is prompting me to really care.

Would not mind the forge cat thing - as a skin for my flame golems. As yet another pet (and a *big* one!) just annoys because it's bigger than the character I'm trying to pay attention to.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
As it was mentioned, you can always send a mail to support and ask for some sort of conversion from mtx to points.
Tho i doubt it would happen since the package is priced as a single unit, and it might/will be split into separate pieces only after the pack it self goes out of rotation.
Besides, you don't have to buy the supporter pack, you can just wait till those mtx appear in regular shop and pick whatever you want.
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info