Should you really be able to do this in game?

So I am leveling another exile right now and wanted to do my daily Vorici mission just for the fuses. I didnt feel like switching char and just dinged so I wouldnt have to worry about losing exp so I went to see if I could do it at the time on my level 54 char. It lets me and brings me to a level 70 area. Now im level 54 in a level 70 area and I am still 1 shotting trash and still completed the the mission which all I had to do was bring the unique down to low health for 8 seconds which only took about 5 shots. I was even killing yellows with no problems.

Now I was using a ranged build which was rain of arrows but should this really be a thing that you can do? Killing stuff that are much much higher levels with that much ease just doesn't make any sense.

Thoughts?
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2018, 8:24:51 PM
Level doesn't really mean as much in this game as it does in others. It doesn't enter into the combat equations. Questions like "should..." are just ways of saying that you would have done it differently. Up to you, when you make your own game.

You wont stay underleveled for long. The experience gains you make are determined by level.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Level doesn't really mean as much in this game as it does in others. It doesn't enter into the combat equations. Questions like "should..." are just ways of saying that you would have done it differently. Up to you, when you make your own game.

You wont stay underleveled for long. The experience gains you make are determined by level.

Oh I know but I just find it stupid that you can wreck shit much higher levels then you are in this game.
On the flip side Level 95 players regularly die to lvl 82 mobs. This is basically the same
If you "find it stupid", just stop twinking your characters to the teeth and then complain that they're too strong.
I mean you're using twink gear with a 6L and end-game weapon. This isn't really s normal setup. Monsters level also don't mean as much in this game since we're constantly under/over levelled.
Hi there,

From the litle experience that I have with this game, I should say that the mods that you inserted to the maps, are determine the dificulty.

The story line and master missions (from your hideout) after some point became a habit and automated.

If you want to test this, take a level 90+ character and add "crazy" mods to any map tier (lets say a canyon one) and try out your luck with it. (I said canyon because they have my nemesis double bosses from the former village ruins map).

Thats why everybody here talking about builds that can handle any mods on endgame, cause endgame are maps.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If you "find it stupid", just stop twinking your characters to the teeth and then complain that they're too strong.

"
Namcap wrote:
I mean you're using twink gear with a 6L and end-game weapon. This isn't really s normal setup. Monsters level also don't mean as much in this game since we're constantly under/over levelled.

Well to prove my point, I just took my level 49 elementalist on standard with crap gear and guess what. Level 70 area and still destroyed everything so yea...
"
blazer572 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

"
Namcap wrote:

Well to prove my point, I just took my level 49 elementalist on standard with crap gear and guess what. Level 70 area and still destroyed everything so yea...

Let me guess... You took that level 49 with a 6-link chest in there didn't you? Why it's suspiciously removed right now.
Play up a SSF/HC character and then we might listen to your complaining.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info