What do You guys think? iLvl ∞ spectres = infinite delve?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
What makes anyone think that they're going to go higher than the current levels in the new league?

Because thats the design.

Even if the specters ilvl maxes at 86, the body that drops will have the additional hp and damage.

They would have to change the way desecration/specters work or how they work in the mine.
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
i'm actually more curious to see how they go with all the %-based explosions, because not taking care about that would be stupid, almost as stupid as level 165 spectres.

Overall i'm very exited to see how this goes, like this is the first time in years where we are for example seeing situations where you can actually run out of flasks with white mobs :P

Shh, i wanna make a dual obliteraion occulist :)
You are all confusing what you want to be true with what is actually true. Wait for it.
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
What makes anyone think that they're going to go higher than the current levels in the new league?

Because thats the design.

Even if the specters ilvl maxes at 86, the body that drops will have the additional hp and damage.

They would have to change the way desecration/specters work or how they work in the mine.

That isn't necessarily how it works.

For example, specters don't inherit any mods on a rare when you raise the corpse. Similarly, if the additional hp/damage was added as a hidden mod on the mob, specters would not inherit it.

~Myth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info