Hey fam, we are making a Diablo 2, give us some money

Oh yea, we took your money and made clicker heroes NZ edition. Thanks, enjoy.
Last edited by SuicideAll on Aug 12, 2018, 12:12:14 PM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2018, 12:02:05 AM
If you hate the game so much, maybe take a break? We know very little about the upcoming league so far. It could be great, it could be crap. Looks promising to my eyes, but that's just one guy.

If this is part of the "please ban me" campaign, then keep going I guess xD
I thought this was about Blizzard announcement of Diablo projects in the works.
You know blizzdrones will already have their wallets open just due to it, then complain later when they get fucked in the ass, but still buy the next pile of shit, like they always do.
Oblivious
Just reviewed the OPs post history.
What a sorry tale of pathetic negativity.

Games are supposed to be fun; this person is diametrically opposed to the possibility of fun.
"
MBata wrote:
Just reviewed the OPs post history.
What a sorry tale of pathetic negativity.

Games are supposed to be fun; this person is diametrically opposed to the possibility of fun.

Wow, you aren't kidding. All that utter and complete constant negativity makes me wonder if his account name is less Edgelord and more cry for help :(
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Oh yea, we took your money and made clicker heroes NZ edition. Thanks, enjoy.

Sure PoE is far more clicker hero-ish than Diablo 2 and Diablo 3... but that's just how it is.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
at one point, poe WAS diablo 2. was a lot better in many aspects, was a lot worse in some.

the issue with a game that only supports the 'lasest' version is that you only see the last iteration.
unlike, say, vanilla WoW

Im happy I was here for the time it was really 'the hardcore arpg experience you've been waiting for'. it was glorious.
When PoE first came out it was a far better sequel to D2 than D3 was, at least in my opinion. True it has moved in a different direction over the last couple years. In this industry you either change or die. I feel that I can still play it as a D2 sequel. Maybe not the strongest plying style but we play the game for fun, don't we?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info