No Apocalypse box?

Played event, level 68. Still no Apocalypse box that i can tell. Am i missing something obvious here, or where do i get this box from.

I played the last event and had no issues getting the sin and innocence box when i hit 35 am i missing something this time?
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2018, 3:14:10 PM
In all previous events, the level 35 boxes have been handed out at the end of the event. I assume it is the same this time.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
In all previous events, the level 35 boxes have been handed out at the end of the event. I assume it is the same this time.

It's pretty much instant this time around.

@OP: If you didn't get your box I'd suggest you to email support (support@grindinggear.com).
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
viperesque wrote:

The boxes were given out as soon as you reach level 35 (or maybe on zone change or something) in both Bestiary and Incursion flashback events. Can't speak for older events though...
Just check the top of your Cosmetics Tab. If you have received it, it should be there.
And if it is not, I guess you shouldn´t bother too much about it anyway. It will come. One day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info