Delve = Death of Hardcore

Well said Myth.
Last edited by Heartbound on Aug 13, 2018, 7:03:30 AM
I find it even more hilarious when softcore players try to make fun of HC players but yet have no real argument. Logout never saves you every time. Sometimes it happens too fast. Also uber lab charges in izaro is also terrifying. Risk it or lose lab progress.
"
Heartbound wrote:
I find it even more hilarious when softcore players try to make fun of HC players but yet have no real argument.

I find it hilarious when HC players ignore arguments like:

Invasion bosses got nerfed because of HC whining
and
Beyond got nerfed because of HC whining

We are currently playing easy-mode POE because of HC. Delve will change it.

Last edited by DasName on Aug 13, 2018, 7:06:38 AM
Everybody whined about invasion bosses and instant detonate dead, the repercussions were just higher in hardcore :/ it isn't much of an argument you can look back through posts and see plenty of softcore players that had the same view.

Its almost like instant death to offscreen reflect wasn't much fun
"
Isindel wrote:
Do you even play hardcore?

If you did you'd know that a hardcore viable build and a softcore viable build are not the same thing.

Why is something viable for hardcore not viable for softcore? You just play softcore and well... not die. Dying is a pain in the ass, I haven't been able to get past level 94 even though my character can breeze through T15s no threat. But sometimes I inadvertnently enter a map with physical reflect rolled or something, lol

Also, I wonder if life regen slows down the darkness hp drain.
Last edited by Xfing on Aug 13, 2018, 7:48:23 AM
Hardcore? Give me a break! Remove alt+f4 then we have REAL HC.

Let the hating begin..
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
HC in PoE?

hehehe.

I love these trivial disputes between HC and SC.

A classic altercation amongst the mundane.
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
"
Johnny1981 wrote:
Hardcore? Give me a break! Remove alt+f4 then we have REAL HC.

Let the hating begin..

I'm absolutely for removing alt + f4 and I'm basically only HC player! You have my full support.
It's just GGG that doesn't want to rebalance their whole game upon alt + f4 removal.

It's also noteworthy to mention that there are other solutions which could be implemented server-wise on connection loss. This includes to save the state at the moment of messages lost from client and when you log in back, just restore whole area with the saved state. This is indeed possible and much more fair solution, but resource and work intensive solution.

In case of party play, just ignore that party has in meantime cleared the area. (you get into state from which you have disconnected. If there was Atziri at 33% of her HP and party cleared it, you still get Atziri at 33% of HP. You will be removed from party.)

MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Aug 13, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
There are like 5-10 runs per day to uber lab on HC at ALL due to its traps (non of them have "one shot" mechanic). And here we are at this league. Many past leagues had timers but no death penaltys on regular basis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info