Delve = Death of Hardcore

"death of hardcore" doesn't make sense to me.

i ever thought the thrill of hardcore comes from "being killed".

if anything, delft would make hardcore "more hardcore"
Last edited by cronus on Aug 11, 2018, 4:16:06 PM
"
DasName wrote:
There is no way hardcore players can keep up in this ladder. Sure they can race their own race but that's more like a joke compared to the challenge real players are facing.

What are you talking about? Alt-F4core players have never been able to keep up with softcore players.
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
On D3 I only played hardcore, it wasn't about how far I could push in comparison to softcore. It was purely about how far I could push the limits knowing at any point I could lose my character, if I so happen to make it I would be atop those who also attempted at the hardest of difficulties with the ultimate loss.
Are you assuming the leaderboards for HC and SC will be mixed and not separate? Do you not pay attention to how their leaderboards already work?
The world is full of hypocrites .

"The death of HC"? The whole point of HC is to have that nerve twitching all the time, knowing it can end any second. If you play HC to "play safe", building 12k life and only spamming low-to-middle tier maps, you are, in my understanding of HC, doing it wrong. "I can't push it, I play HC". Too many of those players. And yes, I play SC these days, because of being grownup - with, you know, responsibilities and shit. But I'm a long time D2 HC player, so I know the mindset.

What I'm trying to say here: Forcing HC players out of their Underground Sea rotations to be competitive, isn't "killing HC".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"Gaem too ez, made for sofcore nubs."

"OK, here's an infinitely scaling difficulty."

"OMG hardcor es ded."

This is a buff™
Last edited by AkuTenshiiZero on Aug 11, 2018, 11:52:23 PM
"
DasName wrote:
There is no way hardcore players can keep up in this ladder. Sure they can race their own race but that's more like a joke compared to the challenge real players are facing.

''Real'' players :D.
Always find it funy when Scrubcore.......well....SCRUBS think they are real players :D.
You can play the game however u want i dont give a flying fuck but dont talk about it like ur a ''real'' or a good player.
YOU are playing the game on an easy difficulty, with no penalty at all.
Why do u think tensen....sorry GGG changed the name of Scrubcore !!??
to not offend scrub like u and atract them to the game....noob
you wont get to dryedlake on hardcore
Last edited by intersept on Aug 12, 2018, 5:53:12 AM
there's one thing that's definitely easier in delve:

when doing atlas, ggg challenges you with having to vaal red maps which makes up for a really heavy difficulty jump.

having a more linear difficulty increase in delve will smoothen that up.
"
intersept wrote:

''Real'' players :D.
Always find it funy when Scrubcore.......well....SCRUBS think they are real players :D.
You can play the game however u want i dont give a flying fuck but dont talk about it like ur a ''real'' or a good player.
YOU are playing the game on an easy difficulty, with no penalty at all.
Why do u think tensen....sorry GGG changed the name of Scrubcore !!??
to not offend scrub like u and atract them to the game....noob
you wont get to dryedlake on hardcore

See, the difference between a real player and an angry whatever you are is obvious.
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
DasName wrote:

What are you talking about? Alt-F4core players have never been able to keep up with softcore players.

But you're bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info