Delve = Death of Hardcore

There is no way hardcore players can keep up in this ladder. Sure they can race their own race but that's more like a joke compared to the challenge real players are facing.
Last edited by DasName on Aug 10, 2018, 2:14:50 AM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
you wouldn't be forced to go deeper than you felt you could . That will be the skill, do you go deeper and get better rewards at huge risks or bail out before the going gets too tough ?
What concerns me is one being disconnected of having lag spike/freeze while being out of the light...unavoidable death sentence.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Aug 10, 2018, 2:30:18 AM
Why does it matter what people do on their babycore ladder? HC will certainly have a separate ladder, just like it does for the race to 100. I'm excited to test my characters and see how far they make it before they RIP. Though based on the amount of blind hatred for Delve from babycore players on this forum, I doubt there's gonna be a lot of competition there. They'll probably get pissed off the cart doesn't come packed with 2 jet engines and they'll go back to farming Burial Chambers.
Last edited by ChefoSLR on Aug 10, 2018, 2:30:26 AM
softcore = real players? xD x 10000
I'm just waiting for the "First Week of Delve Highlights" GGG post to come out.

100% of them are going to be deaths due to darkness.
Saving my bucket of chicken to dual purpose as a tear catcher.
Greater rifts with PoE difficulty/ one shot mechanics? you better believe it.
Second-class poe gamer
I'm guessing there'll be separate ladders.
Define HC "keeping up" HC was never competitive with SC in so far as boss killing firsts or as diverse builds killing those boss. Like dozens of SC builds do uber elder - not so much in HC. Where HC is competitive is first to 100s since all, SC and HC, run non-threatening T11s to do it,
Git R Dun!
Death of HC?

This is the revival of HC, if it provides challenging gameplay right from the get go instead of walking through non-challenging woods for a few hours after a rip :)
(disclaimer: i'm not 100% on the mechanics yet)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info