Delve league has +2 key binds ...Xbox keybind issues?

As the thread title. I noticed the flare and bomb as extra key binds for newly anounced Delve league. During Bestiry the extra key bind caused minor issues withe the 8 available binds where most opt to use 7 for the quick interaction on A. This leads to my concerns about how Xbox will be able to preform during Delve (which looks pretty interesting and torchlightish ;)) Any early feed back towards this possible issue would be great.

Last bumped on Oct 7, 2018, 3:53:00 PM
They flat out lied to us about bestiary league then acted like they owed us no explanation. You really think they are going to do us different this time?
I struggle to place totems where I need to, I assume it will be the same with flares?
I was just about to post with the same concerns about key bind. It was bad enough to either force us to lose a skill bind or miss out on the leauge mechanics during beast but now it looks like we're gonna be forced to give up 2 WTH.
It wouldn't be surprised. We're xbox dude, most of GGG doesn't give a shit because we don't make them enough money.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
It's no surprise they're not bothered about the Xbox version,just looking at our Xbox leaderboards it's obvious the game is pretty dead on Xbox.
Which isn't surprising as to most people it feels like a single player experience with no match making or chat.
I play with only 7 assigned buttons, leaving A free for interactions for various reasons (I know I'm not alone). Taking away another 2 spots seems like it will cause more frustration than anything, and make people not want to even participate in the league mechanics. We need 3 pages for skills really; A,B,X,Y / RT + A,B,X,Y / LT + A,B,X,Y.

I know this will remove the LT skill placement system, but that should have been put in as a toggle-able option under settings in the first place. Toggle for totem placement and a toggle for movement skill; both for mob distance or skill placement distance. Then add a slider option under each. With 0% being right on top of you (or closest mob) and 100% as max distance (or furthest mob). Let people choose what they want. You could even make a recommended setting for those, so people have an idea of what they want.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Aug 15, 2018, 6:42:44 PM
I would rather castrate myself with several rubber bands than have to bind a skill to my A button.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Rip playing summoner next league
I share the keybind worry as well. 1 key bind i can work in some how but 2 will be a. problem. Imo if we could just asign our own lay outs. Ie change r.bumper to a skill, or left triger as a pot.. it seems like this option would solve so many problems. Either way, i will be playing the league but might end up ignoring delve mostly, sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info