Currency bug?

Just updated on xbox x and ran 4 or so maps and not one single currency has dropped to the lowest of orbs. Checked loot filter and even turned it off and still the same? I can still see gear and maps?

This is standard league lvl93.
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2018, 4:57:23 PM
Hello,

I'm investigating this now, I'll post an update when I have more info.
Wow thanks for quick reply.

We've found an issue and are investigating the cause.
Nice one thought screen looked abit too empty after first map, but thought rng gods punishment for finding an ex last night! But map or too later deffo something going on. Just had a bauble drop but still no orbs.
Hi everyone,

We're building a fix for this now. As soon as it's ready we'll be temporarily taking the realm down to resolve this issue.

LMFAO.

Did 20 fucking maps and didn't get a single card or orb, not even a transmute.

Please don't tell me we're gonna have to wait a week for a fix, because this might just be the last straw for me on Xbox.

It's all good GGG! I only wasted like 20 alchs, scours, chaos, and chisels rolling red maps just so I could burn through all my alchs and not get a single orb in return, it's all good!

Thank fucking god I hesitated on buying the supporter packs.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Aug 9, 2018, 8:05:21 PM
Hi rangerDangerr,

We'll be deploying a fix within the hour for this.
Thank you Jeff. Was the game treating us as over leveled in maps or something? Dunno what else could've been jacked up in that spaghetti code of yours.

Yah I'm pretty irritated.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Aug 9, 2018, 8:10:37 PM
The realm has been restarted and the problem should now be resolved, sorry for the inconvenience!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info