First find I think, Should I enchant before sell?

Howdy, I have been trying to learn about item stats and value. been playing for about a week. I found this item here today and it looks pretty good, still has 2 Suffix open. I'm not sure what it's worth or if I should try and enchant it with something before selling or would the buyer just do that? I am still learning how to use POE.Trade but it looks like similar items are listed for 1-3 ex but that seems high to me.
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2018, 7:57:53 PM
Enchanting another resist on it will definitely get more buyers to look at it, but this item is nowhere near the 1-3 ex price point.

It has average life, tier 2 movement, and one single tier 2 resist. Boots that are actually worth Ex have the same or better life, the same or better movement, and at least 2 different tier 2 resists + a 3rd resist (be it lower tier or master crafted).

Craft another resist on it (puts the total resists to 70) and you might get lucky and get 25-35 chaos.

poe.trade search with 75+ life, 30+ movespeed, 65+ total resist
http://poe.trade/search/hariretitamate

couple in the 20-30c price range, and a lot that are more expensive that have been listed for a month.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Aug 8, 2018, 8:02:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info