Awake at 5am: are you Still Up or Up Early?

Still up there is no living during daytime in the netherlands right now its so freaking hot.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Still up, sadly. Germany isn't much better than the Netherlands these days when it comes to temperature.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Awake at 5am? That would be a weekday.

Weekends could go either way though I haven't gone to bed past 5am in a while.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Same, sadly. Never been too good at handling hot weather, and this is a pretty brutal summer for the Netherlands. Heavily impacts the sleep schedule. Just a couple more months and it'll all be over.

AC helps
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
AC helps

Not a standard feature here in the Netherlands sadly, and not the cheapest! :( Have been considering it on occasion, though. Should I move somewhere else I'll probably have an AC unit installed there.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
AC helps

Not a standard feature here in the Netherlands sadly, and not the cheapest! :( Have been considering it on occasion, though. Should I move somewhere else I'll probably have an AC unit installed there.

you can always throw a window unit in where you live now

lol
I dont see any any key!
Depends if my Insomnia decides to show up or not.
About 35% of the time it is "still up"
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Same, sadly. Never been too good at handling hot weather, and this is a pretty brutal summer for the Netherlands. Heavily impacts the sleep schedule. Just a couple more months and it'll all be over.

I love heat. Was building a pool for celine dion in las vegas and was like 115 every day. Loved it. Really nice too because no bugs either because so dry. I think I could work in even higher temps like saudi arabia.

I have like zero insulation tho. like 145lbs boney and when girls say they need sweater indoors I feel same way. hate anythings less than 75 really.

BTW we stayed in a hotel while working thee and I insisted on 82 thermostat and my roommate wanted 73 I'm like WTF and ordered extra blanket
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 10, 2018, 1:59:27 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
BTW we stayed in a hotel while working thee and I insisted on 82 thermostat and my roommate wanted 73 I'm like WTF and ordered extra blanket

EIGHTY-two?!
@ least you ordered a blanket instead of inflicting your temperature preference on your poor roommate
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Aug 10, 2018, 2:01:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info