A game idea " A Trade Master"

Trading in this game is a bit annoying to be honest, having to head back from a quest or dungeon run to town or your camp to trade stuff.

It would be good if there was a Npc in each camp a "Trade Master" that dealt with the trades for you, bit like an auctioneer.

You would go to him and add the items you want to trade, once they are sold you would get a note
letting you know. You would then return to him to pick up your currency etc.

It would also be great if you could invite him to your camp.

I think this would be a fantastic addition to the game.
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2018, 1:37:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
ggg threw away the same idea 3 years ago cause it would be bad for the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmKcEkzSo0k
23:20 min

and

https://youtu.be/KmKcEkzSo0k?t=1417

I have no idea why having the trade part added into the game will spoil the game thats just silly, Im talking about keeping it as it is but having easier access to it ingame and also not having to jump out of a level or dungeon run to sell something that can be done using a NPC. making the trade part more interesting and less hastle.

I was expecting a reply from GGG, Im will say the coment in the video that they take note off all feedback is not so true. They leave other players to answer player questions lol.
Last edited by Boscar on Aug 9, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
"
Boscar wrote:

I was expecting a reply from GGG

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Boscar wrote:
I have no idea why having the trade part added into the game will spoil the game thats just silly, Im talking about keeping it as it is but having easier access to it ingame and also not having to jump out of a level or dungeon run to sell something that can be done using a NPC. making the trade part more interesting and less hastle.

I was expecting a reply from GGG, Im will say the coment in the video that they take note off all feedback is not so true. They leave other players to answer player questions lol.

Trading is intentionally done tedious and annoying because easy and convenient trade would make things more available for players.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Last edited by Oblitus on Aug 9, 2018, 1:28:48 PM
"
Oblitus wrote:
Trading is intentionally done tedious and annoying because easy and convenient trade would make things more available for players.

And how is that a problem? People get what they want right away so they can spend more time actually playing the game?

The horror. Madness, I tell you!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 9, 2018, 1:32:29 PM
"
Boscar wrote:
I was expecting a reply from GGG...

Good luck with that! I may be a bit cynical but their participation in the forums seems very limited these days. And when they do post it's fire and forget rather than participation in the discussion. Long gone are the days when they actually engaged with us on the forums.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info