Isn`t that a little TOOOOOOOOO GOOD?

Elder suffix: 3% increased Area of Effect per 50 Strength

Well my last chars ended all between 1100 and 1300 str so this suffix would grand them about 70% inc. area of effect. That is more than I could get by grabbing all the reachable area nodes from the tree.

Don`t you think that a single suffix that is better than 7 passive tree nodes (not counting the nodes it takes to get there) is a little too much? rofl

DISCUSS
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2018, 7:06:31 AM
yo boys he thinks aoe effect is GOOD

HAHAHAHAH
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The way iaoe scales now even 70% is not as good as youd think.

GGG reallly needs to revert part of the 2.6 iaoe gimp.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
You've discovered that they don't give a shit about high end play. You can find all sorts of over the top examples. Once you've gotten your character to where it can beat the game, do you really need anything else? Nah.

Some players like to be over-powered. They can be. They can play the same character until it's so powerful that nothing presents a challenge. Let them.

Others would rather play a more challenging game. They go SSF and only play a character or two through the league before starting over. They never see stuff like your mod. Let them.

Totally up to you to play the game the way you'll enjoy it most.
Maybe masochist perspective #666. We need anything and everything we can get to compensate for poor QoP (quality of play).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"

HAHAHAHAH

Well it sure isn`t great in general anymore but 70% for a RF char is beyond godlike!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
How many passive tree nodes does it take you to get 1100 to 1300 strength? Is that 7 as well?
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"

HAHAHAHAH

Well it sure isn`t great in general anymore but 70% for a RF char is beyond godlike!

And projectile attacks clearing 3 screens per second is fine?. AoE is still horrid.
I think it's a pretty good point. One item affix is all you need to reshape your passive tree into more useful stuff. If it saves you 7 points on the tree that can be an extra 3 sockets you pick up.

I also think that it's pretty sad that these kind of threads instantly get trolled instead of an intelligent conversation. Sure, the OP could phrase the point as a conversation instead of a nerf request. Is it really that hard to look past that?
Have you heard of projectiles? Try a projectile build and then ask yourself if anything about AOE is too good (or even good at all).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info