What heppend if someone ...

"
Kaddey666 wrote:
What heppend

Sorry if this isn't helpful, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for making me smile every time I see this thread.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
yeah make your password strong!! give it tons of steroids and 600 gallons of energy drinks a day... every day! period!

you know, it doesn´t matter a cow´s fart how "strong" your password is, if you get a keylogger from an advertising pop up on a gaming site, they might even be innocent and the sinner is the shady add company?

oh and yeah you can block that... and just use one of the 108493 millíon other sites that offer the same wiki information to prevent getting keylogged.... cause activating add-block has never and will never have the consequenses of the site just not allowing you to browse it any longer.

pls just stop making the user the every and only guilty person. sure giving away ones password is stupid like a dead loaf of meat, but still... even the dumbest ape knows how to eat the banana.

or in other words, even potentially wrong behaving customers might pay you money if they know they are in good hands.. and that´s the companies terrain.
DONT use the same password in POE and email that POE account is connected.
lol kaddey feelin guilty?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info