are GMs for real?

I would just like to know why you all can't limit gold spammers or trolls but ban regular people for getting mad? Several clan members have been banned over trolls but you all seem to like them? I usually keep chat muted because your GMs are that bad at monitoring the game.
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2018, 8:43:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Post on your actual account or well just call you a bucket and say your credibility is EXTINCT HaHAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
that global 1 life
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
As GGG have clarified numerous times: harassment, scamming and trading in global are all perfectly fine, but swearing or calling people scammers is not.
Yes, they're for real. That's their policy.
I stopped caring about global when I was muted for calling a sexist %^&* ignorant...
(He was talking about how women should not speak, work, only useful for sex etc.)

The best part is he carried on unhindered...
"
Chalace2 wrote:
I stopped caring about global when I was muted for calling a sexist %^&* ignorant...

Sounds like you were reported.

What someone else says may be a reason to report them, but it isn't an excuse to break the rules yourself. That's not going to fly in any online game I've ever played.

"
Chalace2 wrote:

Did you report them?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Chalace2 wrote:
(He was talking about how women should not speak, work, only useful for sex etc.)

Son, if you still don't realize you got trolled, I don't know if anyone can actually help you at this point.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
"
Chalace2 wrote:

Son, if you still don't realize you got trolled, I don't know if anyone can actually help you at this point.

While it is true that they failed Trolling 101, it's not like they're in the wrong either. I'm pretty sure sexist remarks do violate the ToS on account of being discriminatory.

Next time, report the person and move on. If GGG deems it genuine, they'll take the necessary measures like they did when someone reported you for calling them out.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jul 23, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Next time, report the person and move on.

what if you arent a little bitch? IMO the problem is over-policing.

reminds me a while ago a guildie was told to change his hideout cause it offended people, amazing.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 23, 2018, 1:09:23 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Next time, report the person and move on.

what if you arent a little bitch? IMO the problem is over-policing.

Joke's on you, buddy. I don't give a damn about what people say on global 1. I wouldn't be there if I didn't want to be amused on the official shitpost channel.

I'm just pointing out that, if you really get down to it, Chalace was in the right even though their execution was wrong.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info