Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Auto sort button

Please we need a auto-sort button in the stash
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2018, 5:16:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yep, this I agree. It will be really helpful, it's verry annoying when I slowy clean my chest mess xD.
Right up to the moment you start loosing your shit becuase the game ate and item or 2 (more to the point, that you beleive it did when it didn't) freaking out over the forums making demands for item refunds and bug fixes and harassing support.

People can't even keep track of what they put in their crafing benches or their passive points, this wouldn't be any difrent.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
yes pls, and when you´re on it, a "move all same/all stuff at once" button too pls.

selling a whole stash of quality gems for gcp´s is a pain in the ass, especially with lots of incursions now where those drop.
Ggg said a couple of times that they won't add this feature.

Like here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1866578

Will there ever be an auto-sort button for inventory and/or stash similar to Titan Quest mechanics?

Unlikely. I had a good conversation recently with David Brevik about how large items that require manipulation in the inventory help simulate the "weight" that items have in other RPG systems. It may be inconvenient to have to organise items, but it makes them feel real. Simplifying this down to auto-sorting or single-slot-items is a road we don't want to take our game down.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 24, 2018, 9:09:01 AM
Ok at least adding CTRL-F option to inventory will be helpull.
Yes it would be.
"
Ebrian82 wrote:
Please we need a auto-sort button in the stash

And how should it work?
The problem is that it'll not be possible to design it so it satisfies people as each will have their own view about how it 'should' work...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info