Maybe my computer is too slow?

I have been entering incursions and doing them with little problem but lately when I do it from maps I don't even get a chance to move before I am killed.

I am even clicking my main skill and trying to do the flasks but I am dead by the time it all catches up.

:(
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2018, 2:28:54 PM
There isn't really a need to panic spam skills right away when entering an Incursion... you get 10 seconds of free invulnerability if you take no actions, right after entering an Incursion. I'm really hoping your computer doesn't take 10 seconds or more to load an Incursion?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
2 questions:

1. What's your gaming rig specs?
2. Are you aware that incursions are like 3 or 4 tiers higher than the map tier?
    Is it possible that you are running too high of tier incursion for your exile level?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
a lot of times i freeze up when starting incursions as well, for a second or two. im running a gaming laptop, asus g752vs with i7 6700hq 32gb ram and gtx 1070
I'm playing standard without incursions and i freeze too. It's just PoE, it doesn't happen with any other game.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
asus g752vs with i7 6700hq 32gb ram and gtx 1070

Do you have SSD? I have HDD and game freezes a lot on incursions and bosses encounters. Apparently having SSD wqould fix those issues.
"
aglet91 wrote:
"
asus g752vs with i7 6700hq 32gb ram and gtx 1070

Do you have SSD? I have HDD and game freezes a lot on incursions and bosses encounters. Apparently having SSD wqould fix those issues.

yes i have a Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO, so no lack in SSD speed on my end.
what makes me freeze is when i one shot entire packs with ignite elemental hit. everyone dies in one hit, and it just makes me freeze up for the effect of it i guess.
Lower graphic settings? I don't even know how POE looks like because i play on the lowest :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info