Pathfinder's Nature's Boon Not Working

I created a pathfinder planning on keeping permanent flasks with natures boon, but it does not appear to be functioning correctly. Right now, my taste of hate has approximately a 7 second duration, but while the flask is in use (only flask I have active) it only gains charges (at least visually shows a difference) 3 times during flask use.

I should be able to keep it up permanently with my current stats. Either increased flask charges gained aren't applying to natures boon or the effect is not happening once per second. I currently have 50% increased flask charges gained, 41% increased flask effect duration, quality 20 taste of hate, and 19% reduced flask charges used.

Each of use of taste of hate should be 24.3 charges. Length of flask effect should be 6.768 seconds. This means I should be gaining at least 27 flask charges during effect (6*3*1.5) and I should be able to keep it up permanently, however I cannot, it never refills by end of use. I have also tested with a magic 20 quality ruby and topaz flask with the same effect. I visually only notice 3 times I gain charges during effect and flask does not fully refill.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2018, 3:35:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
jimdawg57 wrote:
Length of flask effect should be 6.768 seconds. This means I should be gaining at least 27 flask charges during effect (6*3*1.5) and I should be able to keep it up permanently, however I cannot, it never refills by end of use.

If your flask lasts for 6.something seconds, Nature's Boon will activate two or at best three times. Even if it is affected by "increased charges gained" (I am not sure about that), you will only gain 4 charges every time, as PoE always rounds down. Thus for the duration of the flask effect you would have only gained 8 or 12 charges.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jul 21, 2018, 1:34:30 PM
"
jimdawg57 wrote:
I created a pathfinder planning on keeping permanent flasks with natures boon, but it does not appear to be functioning correctly. Right now, my taste of hate has approximately a 7 second duration, but while the flask is in use (only flask I have active) it only gains charges (at least visually shows a difference) 3 times during flask use.

I should be able to keep it up permanently with my current stats. Either increased flask charges gained aren't applying to natures boon or the effect is not happening once per second. I currently have 50% increased flask charges gained, 41% increased flask effect duration, quality 20 taste of hate, and 19% reduced flask charges used.

Each of use of taste of hate should be 24.3 charges. Length of flask effect should be 6.768 seconds. This means I should be gaining at least 27 flask charges during effect (6*3*1.5) and I should be able to keep it up permanently, however I cannot, it never refills by end of use. I have also tested with a magic 20 quality ruby and topaz flask with the same effect. I visually only notice 3 times I gain charges during effect and flask does not fully refill.

are you sure your math is correct?

your flask is up 6.76 sec and you gain every 3 sec 3 charges ( thats is the effect of nature's boon ) so you gain without any flask mods 6 charges per use, multiply it with 1.5 = 9 charges
so where do you get the 27?

maybe grab one of those ( it helps me alot in the uber elder fight with the flask, i got a +231 flask gained ^^ and get every time 9 or 10 charges back )
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Last edited by KillerKrug on Jul 21, 2018, 2:05:23 PM
Ok, so I realized I am an idiot. I read Nature's Boon incorrectly... and have been for months now lol

I thought it said 3 charges every second not 3 charges every 3 seconds. OOPS

I would, however, like to add to this post that flasks DO keep fractional charges, they do not round down as was stated earlier in this thread.

Sorry for wasting time making an incorrect bug thread, got to get better at reading I guess. Guess I will have to take master surgeon, overflowing chalice, or arcane chemistry to make up for the charges I thought I would be getting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info