Frustrated With Lotus of Corruption room

So far this league I have had the Lotus of Corruption(T3 room) room 9 times. The first 2 times I got the room, I just put some POS item in there and nothing happened besides corrupted in red at the bottom. But the past 7 times, I went in with tabulas. Every single dam time it just goes bye bye and is destroyed.

This is really starting to piss me off.

Sorry rant.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2018, 8:33:43 PM
Uh huh
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Lotus, eh? Forget it.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
For me chance of spawning locus of corruption lvl3 is ~5%. 1 attempt of double-corruption per 220 maps...
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I've only gotten the room twice so far. They didn't go poof, but also didn't come out as I had hoped...

If nothing else, at least its a good item sink I guess.
calling that thing "good" sounds heretic to me =).

the last 10 times i got that crap it did 2 white socketings (that was the first 2 times, with low bob items that have zero value) and 8 poofs... lens the same, 3 out of 3 times bricked the gem...

i know GGG likes their rng, but it´s getting overboard... it´s just to much... today i could play for 9 hours... and made 20c deficit...

preparing maps, t11+ temples, etc. and beside shredding items i could have sold, nothing happend...

if you don´t have some basic luck in this game, which is a personal problem yes, you won´t have fun in that game, period.

back to farm pennies in low tier maps, as they seem to drop better crap currency than high tier maps for me.

i would like it much more if the content was actually harder AND 100% sure rewarding... getting toilet of corruption room? sure, just finish this hard challange and get 1 100% double corrupt! yay
Last edited by lalelunatic on Jul 20, 2018, 11:40:50 PM
Haven't gotten anything good from that room either from the 3 times I managed to get it spawn.
Considering how good some of the outcomes *can* be, it makes sense how rare it is.

Turtles
I call it the eater of my tabulas
All my attempts so far have gone awry. Either the item has gone *poof* or been bricked in various ways. Last attempt was a Starkonja that turned Rare and lost two sockets and all links, so is now worthless. Seems like the chance for a not-shit result is kinda crap.
Teachable moment:

Lotus: Flower.
Locus: Center or focal point.
Locust: Grain eating insect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info