Blood Magic - make it good for blood mages

"
lolozori wrote:
BM can still get 1 free aura.

I agree berzerker suck donkey dick right now, rage sucks because it s on kill and the bonuses of it compared to the degen is not worth it.

I agree, but only to a point. By using the logic that BM can get 1 aura for "free", you have to ignore the loss of a ring completely. That ring has no useful stats except the 1 aura, which can't be a blasphemy. This would still come up 25% damage/defense short on average and include the loss of a ring slot.

In addition to this, yes, curses can be applied via corruptions, shaper/elder rings, and certain uniques. These things, however, apply to normal builds and thus are to be considered a nominal gain. If a build were to already have these things through non-mana reservation means, they don't apply the the fact that 2 mana based auras are lost (and sometimes more).

In the case of comparing BM to MoM, MoM gains effectively infinite mana for casting (if you are OOM you are likely dead), 30/40/50% damage reduction (again OOM = dead), and if they aren't running essence worm, they might still fit 2 auras.

Long story short, I understand your point, but I disagree that it fixes the problem. This is also proven by the point that there are no decent BM builds (excluding the 2 already mentioned).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info