Looking For 3-4 Man Summoner Squad Party in Incursion League

INTENT

I've been wanting to have some fun playing with others from level 1 up to endgame on a Party of nothing but Summoners. Not Necro specific, either; the party consists, theoretically, of an Ascendant, Champion, Guardian and Necromancer. The weakest of these most likely being Champion but still very viable. I haven't worked out the specifics of the build other than I feel it'd be played best with every class going for as many Zombies, Spectres and Skeletons as possible to utilize the passives of the prior mentioned Ascendancies.

SUMMARY

The summation of the party build is essentially everyone is One Parts Summoner, One Parts Aurabot, and together, all 3-4 would create a ridiculously overpowered army.

BUILD TREES

The build trees are pretty straightforward and almost cloned for each class;

Spoiler

BUILD EXPLANATION!!

You always go for those Minion nodes as early as you can and start tossing in Strength/Dex, Life/ES nodes when you feel you need them. I run the Necro of this build constantly and content is a constant breeze from Exile up to Mapping Diety.

The structure of the builds is pretty lenient too; there are no 'core' uniques, though Sidhebreath, Bones of Ullr and Femur of the Saints all go very well together and turn a good build into an absurd one. Depending on the roles, gear can be different! Ascendant has the most points left over and as such will most likely be the one to provide 2-3 curses to enemies, linked to a Curse On Hit ability, Champion will take Enduring Cry and Guardian Rallying Cry if able.

I want to experiment and most importantly have fun with some other folks who like Party Summoner shenanigans.

HIT ME UP ON DISCORD MAYBE?

Anyone interested, please reply to this thread! We'll chat, and probably share Discord handles; calling/streaming this kind of Party build would be ridiculously fun.

Thanks for reading!! <3 <3
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2018, 5:25:07 PM
im down bro
Update on Summ squad; got Zombieman and a friend of mine to run to lvl 19 and just finished Chamber of Sins. We're running as Templar, Ascendant and Necromancer and the leveling experience is ridiculously easy, lulzy and fun. Lots of DPS from Skeletons + Raging Spirits. If anyone wants to join in on the fun I'd suggest leveling a Templar for this and I can level a Champion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info