Why do we not have an auction house? Time for a new game?

So unless you log on daily then you are missing out on huge profits to be made.

So why hasnt GGG established an auction house or something for us to place our items into for selling while we are offline?

Losing out on tons of currency to made because GGG forces us to be logged in and having to physically trade them items to players.

Last bumped on Jul 26, 2018, 9:41:41 PM
Simply put, Chris nor anyone making decisions play or understand the endgame, and have illusions that "filler time" spent being forced to sit in your HO to make trades is just as good as actual quality gameplay.

They won't change their mind, since they've made it clear they'd rather sell the company to Tencent than actually change things to attract more enthusiastic players to buy supporter packs.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
dam shame.

Probably last league I will play. They do not consider that some people work 50+ hours a week and do not have time to sit in their HO waiting for people to purchase their items.

How about you don't play then? This thread pops every other day ever since the abomination that is D3 brought out the "i want it without having to play it" crowd out. Also you dont need to play all day every day to get results.

Everyone (or most i guess) work,but apparently some can't deal with it.
Stopped playing as much, looking for a new game for me to spend money on.

Diablo 3 did not cause the auction house issue. Many games have established this.

When you have tons of items for sale but can only login for maybe an hour or 2 a day if that then you maybe losing on profits to be made. And within days time the market changes and your 6exalt item drops to 5ex then 4.

An auction house would fix this issue.

edit: Looked at your gear. Lols, no wonder you dont care about AH because your items are mostly vendor worthy.
Last edited by PatienceGG on Jul 15, 2018, 3:33:51 AM
Hah,that vendor worthy gear (thanks btw) is more than enough to clear the whole content with ease. Ill take that as a compliment,mister "private profile".

Also just a question, which games you speak of when you say that thing about D3 and AH?
Last edited by Kasapnica on Jul 15, 2018, 3:43:16 AM
Nobody will miss you or these kinds of threads. GGG doesnt care.

If you feel so important to yourself that you have to announce everyone that you are quitting the game, have it your way.

If you dont have the mental capacity to provide feedback in feedback and suggestion forums, rather whining and insulting people offering valid responses in general discussions forums when you lack any sane arguments, so be it.

People earning top chaos don't have these newbie issues you have, just wait for I'No post here 50k chaos orbs made while playing 1 hour a day for 7 days.
Spreading salt since 2006
Seems im not the only one who has an issue with GGG not setting up an AH.

Idc if you'll miss me or not. We support this game and it shows they are causing more people to quit because they are ignoring content that the player base wants.

And people earning top chaos do have these issues. Surely you should stop talking in areas you have no experience in. 16 anchments :D omegalul
"
PatienceGG wrote:
Seems im not the only one who has an issue with GGG not setting up an AH.

Idc if you'll miss me or not. We support this game and it shows they are causing more people to quit because they are ignoring content that the player base wants.

And people earning top chaos do have these issues. Surely you should stop talking in areas you have no experience in. 16 anchments :D omegalul

Thanks for proving my points.
Spreading salt since 2006
You pretty much shoot yourself in the foot with that last comment:/ Not only that the playerbase is constantly growing but also using ":D" and "omegalul". Back to twitch chat with you,mister "i work 50 hours a day" while laughing at people with 16 achievements.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Jul 15, 2018, 3:53:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info