Why are exalted orbs so cheap right now?

so I just checked to see what passes for cheap now days.

theyre 70 chaos each.

still too expensive, im just gonna keep playing D3 till this game stops basing its crafting drop rates around making rmt site owners rich rather than letting regular players actually craft gear, even if theyre shareholders or friends with chris or whatever the excuse is.

game designed to be fun for players, not profitable from cheaters plz, too much to ask guys?
59 in hc.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

theyre 70 chaos each.

still too expensive, im just gonna keep playing D3 till this game stops basing its crafting drop rates around making rmt site owners rich rather than letting regular players actually craft gear, even if theyre shareholders or friends with chris or whatever the excuse is.

game designed to be fun for players, not profitable from cheaters plz, too much to ask guys?

0_0

I have seen some seriously troll posts on these forums, but I don't believe I have ever seen that much bait on such a small hook. Not sure what else to say, I'm just really impressed.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

theyre 70 chaos each.

States he will play D3 and bashed POE. Has badges for ever single recent league.

Uhu ..sure.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
College isn't the problem. It's K-12 where they learn to get by without thinking.

No college is a problem. Why do they insist on 40 credits of social "science" (a laughable term in and of itself) and not 40 credits of STEM? Like why doesnt every college grad have to pass Calculus 1 2 and 3 when you have to take 3 English when you already know the fucking language?

I can tell you why - because they'd have 10% of current students. It's a business not learning/thinking institutions. So is K-12 true.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 17, 2018, 4:38:32 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
College isn't the problem. It's K-12 where they learn to get by without thinking.

I dont think truer words have been spoken on these forums....
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
cash in 45k chaos! yeah babe...
Asking for sources on a forum where more than 10% of the participants are regular trolls is actually a very smart move.

And we are way past 10%, aren't we ?

Mind you, that's true for most public forum...

Still smart.
"
Bone2flesh wrote:

States he will play D3 and bashed POE. Has badges for ever single recent league.

Uhu ..sure.

"
beaniac wrote:

0_0

I have seen some seriously troll posts on these forums, but I don't believe I have ever seen that much bait on such a small hook. Not sure what else to say, I'm just really impressed.

Im a forum regular and have been since 2013, ppl round here who are always round here like shags, aim, ino, demon etc know me, and they know Im no troll.

If you had been keeping up with events you would know what I am referring to, and if you were smart enough to put 2 and 2 together to make an obvious 4 you wouldnt be surprised by the implications in my words.

My thoughts on the problems facing d3 and poe have been aired many times around here, if you missed them the last 50 times so be it. Ive played over 10k hours of poe, donated over $1k, my dedication to the game and my entitlement to my opinions on it should be obvious.

I played 4 days of bestiary, 4 days of incursion, currently playing a game as shallow as d3 because it feels like it has more purpose than poe. Thats a worrying trend for this game, and its got nothing to do with league specific content, its problems baked into the core mechanics of its game balance and reward structures.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

theyre 70 chaos each.

My main problem with your "entitled opinions" is that they are inflammatory and based on nothing. There is nothing in your statement based on facts and only assumptions and finger pointing. In some civilized countries you actually can be held accountable in a court of law for statements like that actually. Google Defamation.

Also your inability to find fun in this game anymore means nothing to most other people and it's your personal problem. Don't try to be smart and make general issue out of it.

Ever considered that the complexity of D3 is just perfect for your required level of enjoyment?

Maybe the economical complexity of POE and the myriad of things to look into takes it's toll on you and makes it unenjoyable?

Crafting has never been something a regular player does in this game. It has always been the cup of tea of dedicated players because good crafting needs plenty of investment and knowledge. You play since 2013 but are clueless about this fact? I think you may have invested those 10k hours and money in the wrong place buddy because you seem to have learned nothing about the game.

Leaving the above aside chaos spamming is a fantastic way to start a good base so 170 chaos for 1 ex could be actually a benefit for casual crafters. So you are actually criticizing your own point in a way.

This is my "entitled opinion" about your statements. My personal 5k hours and 1000$ donations are not at all required to provide them. They are about as irrelevant as yours are.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info