Warning!! Someone is price fixing exalted orbs on the weekend

So exalted orbs were 68-73 chaos orbs all week, I wake up to see more than 20+ exalted orbs priced from 50-55. I have been trying to buy exalted orbs all week in hopes of obtaining a bisco ammy soon. So when I tried to submit my chaos orbs payment, there is that error saying "you have submitted to this account recently" and you have to wait like 2-3 minutes. Long story short, the person who has been putting up exalted orbs at 50 chaos, 52 chaos, 53 chaos, and 55 chaos are the SAME person. And they have been rejecting offers even if you give them the exact amount on their buyouts.

DO NOT SELL EXALTED ORBS ON THE WEEKEND!! SOMEONE IS LOWERING THE PRICE OF IT AND IT'S NOT REAL!
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2018, 5:43:33 PM
LOL! The same person is now putting exalted orbs at 40c, 48c. BE WARNED DO NOT SELL YOUR EXALTED ORBS AT A LOW PRICE! Exalted orbs have been 68-71 chaos all week, except today. I have been trying to buy exalted orbs all week and this is just some random pricing. I wish it was true, but like I said, the person is rejecting your offers. Is there a way we can ban people like this??
I have been saying this is possible.
Been happening for a long time on certain items.
Now its exalts so kinda game over i guess.

Soon the whole market will be fucked with no clue what anything is worth and who is actually selling and not fixing.
"
hempione wrote:
LOL! The same person is now putting exalted orbs at 40c, 48c. BE WARNED DO NOT SELL YOUR EXALTED ORBS AT A LOW PRICE! Exalted orbs have been 68-71 chaos all week, except today.

Buyout when you are matching the asked price, will give the same effect as ban except that no one has to get banned.
But you should only be able to match buy from online players, This mainly to defend players that will be offline for some time.
"
V3mpa1N wrote:
I have been saying this is possible.
Been happening for a long time on certain items.
Now its exalts so kinda game over i guess.

I have not bought any exalts for about a league and a half, but before that the exalt market always seemed like someone was playing games. There were almost always several entries in the forties or low fifties but the seller never sold - ever. So I do not see this as an ominous sign, just a continuance or resumption of the same old annoying behaviour. But I fully support players making public service announcements regarding this stuff. We know that there will be little prospect of help from above - GGG likes to watch.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
As a price fixer and flipper, I realy like this trade board.
You think this only happens on the weekend? This happens everyday with nearly every currency and with Div cards and Splinters.
Xbox Player
I've always found shit like this hilarious, cats are broke af irl yet spend so much time accumalating fucking pixels (high class prioritization at work there).
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
this has been going on for a good 2 weeks not just the weekends it starts with a r and ends with a t and the game has some real lag spikes when these 120ish ex accounts show up so hmmm i know what's going all i can say is go to lioneyes watch down the bottom left and your guaranteed to see someone all decked out with mtx afk for hours and hours the rest can be filled in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info