So very lonely...

This is just another post about the well known issue so nothing new to see here.

Im home with our kid, i have lots of time to play.
Love poe.

But holy crap do i get lonely.
Even the odd "lol", "gtfo" and "l2p scrub" trade messages start to feel welcome.

Seriously.. i have played on pc before and its a completely different world.

Pointless chatting in global and guild chat..lurking/posting in trade.
Whispering friends.
Checking the lfg for anything interesting.. helping low lvls.

On xbox its like your playing alone and there is this hostile tradeboard that does everything it can to make your life miserable.
It starts with trying to steal your items for pennies, continues by trying to make you so frustrated on searching that you will overpay just to get something.. and then it has an increasing chance to just insult you out of the blue.
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2018, 3:01:56 AM
"
V3mpa1N wrote:
This is just another post about the well known issue so nothing new to see here.

Im home with our kid, i have lots of time to play.
Love poe.

But holy crap do i get lonely.
Even the odd "lol", "gtfo" and "l2p scrub" trade messages start to feel welcome.

Seriously.. i have played on pc before and its a completely different world.

Pointless chatting in global and guild chat..lurking/posting in trade.
Whispering friends.
Checking the lfg for anything interesting.. helping low lvls.

On xbox its like your playing alone and there is this hostile tradeboard that does everything it can to make your life miserable.
It starts with trying to steal your items for pennies, continues by trying to make you so frustrated on searching that you will overpay just to get something.. and then it has an increasing chance to just insult you out of the blue.

I feel you man, 100%.

We need to have some sort of so called PLAYER INTERRACTIONS. I would like to see the normal poe chat (most players have a chat pad anyway). But if it is a voice chat, so be it. Somethings is something.
In game grouping would be greeeaaaat. I'm not going to no discord or xbox club or a forum to look for players.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
On Xbox playing. Lonely? Nnaahhh.
Not having many of the Lol, gtfo, stfu, fu, and things like that running over your screen, just makes you focus more on your actual gameplay.

Tradeboard? What tradeboard? Stealing my items? Nnaahhh, no one stealing my items here.
Sorry. Group? What Group? Are there Groups in here? Where? Never see any.

Guess I would just burn them if they came too near my Character. Lighting up my fire.
What? Bro, what are you talking about man?
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
In game grouping would be greeeaaaat. I'm not going to no discord or xbox club or a forum to look for players.

This is all I want for Christmas.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
Why not put some kind of LFG on the Event board. I mean it's in every town and has absolutely 0 use right. Shouldn't be too hard to add a 2nd tab to it. 1 for events the other LFG.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
I dunno why they haven't added a chat. Other port games have. And some people(like me) will use a keyboard for such a function. I think it's awesome. Hopefully they add it soon. The last thing I saw about this, GGG said they didn't add it cause it's difficult to text chat with a controller. People still will tho and some will use a keyboard. Come on GGG
they were pretty vague in the faq, many features were set to 2018, so either end of the year we will see, how bad they are at keeping their promises, or xbox will get some focus in ggg town. I bet on the first, hope for the second.
Only focus we're getting is all the MTX they funnel down our assholes.

To be fair, they're adding QOL features...

BUT THEY'RE

SO

FUCKING

SLOOOW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info