(DONE) Full character setup budget 15-25ex, paying 30ex

This trade was made. Thank you for those interested.

Old message:
Hi,

I'm struggling gearing a somewhat meta viable build and I absolutely hate trading.

Therefore I'll pay 30ex for someone to collect me a package of gear suitable for my playstyle, within a budget of between 10 and 25 exalted.

What this basically means is you will:

- Provide all the nescessary gear pieces (I might have some already, consult with me)
- Provide the final spec tree for level 90 including ascendancy choices
- Make sure all items in the package have the correct amount of sockets and links
- Providing the skill gems is not needed, as I will be leveling the character

So basically, as I level the toon myself, upon hitting level 70ish the character should be reasonably plug and play for mapping, and carry somewhat into endgame.

If you end up only paying 10 exalts for the gear, no sweat - you will still get my 30ex.

My wishes regarding the character and build:

- Has to be a reasonably quick mapper
- Decent boss killing speed, at least up till tier 10 maps
- Don't care much for uber elder/shaper, viability for those is just a bonus
- Not super glass cannon, must be somewhat tanky
- Not overly complicated to play, I like lazy fighting
- Doesn't matter if it's hybrid, ES, life, CI etc, as long as the gear package you provide doesn't gimp the choice of defense
- Must be somewhat able to level in the spec it will end up with, no drastic changes when transforming from leveling into mapping spec and gear

---

Talk to me here, give me a suggestion for something you can do, I'll pick someone to work with (hopefully the first to show an interest) - I'm a very easy going person who doesn't care about overpaying.

Last edited by Phoebelicious on Jul 15, 2018, 7:17:41 AM
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2018, 8:06:25 PM
Interested. How should we communicate?
just make mathils double strike champion, he used it as a leaguestarter in incursion and did pretty much everything there is in the game on a budget. You'll save tons of money yourself
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info