Lions maul alleged rhino poachers to death in South Africa

OT's feel good story of the day right here:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/alleged-rhino-poachers-mauled-death-lions-south-africa-105503114--abc-news-topstories.html

"

Several animal poachers became the prey themselves after being mauled to death by lions as they allegedly trespassed in South Africa’s Sibuya Game Reserve, the reserve owner said.

“I was immediately called to the scene where, along with the Anti-Poaching Unit, we found the high-powered rifle, gloves, wire cutters and the remains of a backpack with food, water and other supplies,” Fox said Thursday. “All the hallmarks of a gang intent on killing rhino and removing their horns.”

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 7, 2018, 9:15:58 PM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

Justice is served. It would only be better if it was a Great White Hunter, preferably a Trump. Poachers wouldn't do it if there wasn't huge money in it.

Now to train crack troops of lions to serve natural justice on people who buy the poached goods.

"
erdelyii wrote:

Now to train crack troops of lions to serve natural justice on people who buy the poached goods.

I hate to be a spoil sport but ... can we make the Lionesses? They are so much prettier then a male Lion.... actually for most of the big cats I think the females are better looking than the males.

Actually, I think someone might have already done it.
Spoiler

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Haha, yes that looks like Boot Camp.

Oh, by lions I meant all of 'em, but sure, lionesses. A pride full.

Gratuitous shot from Jurassic World.
Izaro should give a speech at the funeral: Apparently, this is the ending you deserve.
"To the worthy go the spoils"
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info