Constant Crashes - Impossible to have fun.

Recently decided to play on my Xbox and spent some money on microtransaction because the game was running so smoothly.But after 3.3 I'm having constant crashes - umexpected disconnection in some of the zones. Sometimes the zone is perfect no crashes at all and then when moving to the next one the crashes start. I Already reistalled the game...but no success et all. Many deaths because of this and incursions and end game map losses. My internet connection is no problem et all.. I play many other games online with 0 problems on xbox and PC. Can't tell whats happening... I'm from Brazil and play on the Sao Paulo Server. Can someone help so i can play my casual PoE again?
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2018, 5:02:57 PM
"
darthsylen wrote:
Recently decided to play on my Xbox and spent some money on microtransaction because the game was running so smoothly.But after 3.3 I'm having constant crashes - umexpected disconnection in some of the zones. Sometimes the zone is perfect no crashes at all and then when moving to the next one the crashes start. I Already reistalled the game...but no success et all. Many deaths because of this and incursions and end game map losses. My internet connection is no problem et all.. I play many other games online with 0 problems on xbox and PC. Can't tell whats happening... I'm from Brazil and play on the Sao Paulo Server. Can someone help so i can play my casual PoE again?

Same here beginning to hate this @##$$#@### game fix IT. umexpected disconnection
Come on at least 3 crashes a day, very nice when u are doing the uber lab if this continues u r going to lose a lot of players !!!!!!!!!
Last edited by J3Funn on Jul 8, 2018, 5:05:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info