Someone actually has 100 exalt orbs already?

So... totally pointless post, but when I was looking through AH, I saw someone who actually had over 100 exalt orbs. I understand there are some hardcore players on xbox, but seriously how is this possible? The patch has only been out 1 month and trading can be a little stressful over time. I guess I'm just curious on where this person is farming to already have obtained this level of wealth so quickly.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
Maybe a few friends that put the exalts together to show off.

But it is definitely possible, I am at 55ex right now and if I would have found a lucky Headhunter I would have the 100 ex. And I am working and only had the first 3 days off.
Last edited by xLuciferIX on Jul 4, 2018, 11:00:12 AM
100 ex in a month is nothing tbh. This is standard if you're consistently putting in 18 hours of PoE a day and there are definitely people doing this in the discord.
I don't want to come off as another poe dickhead, but yah, 100ex in a month is nothing and to be expected.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
I actually have that 107 right now...had 118 at one point, if i sold all my stuff..id be at 250+easy. I have been playing since day one though, been around since beta on pc. ..nothing but standard here on xbox...i definitely dont farm all day.. i just play one char however. I've been lucky with drops for the most part. Sold a death's door for about 15 pretty early on in the game. Sold a few 6ls pretty early on too...bought a starforge for 14ex.. didnt like it..resold later for 24. Its possible and I saw someone with 130ish exalts. It helps that I knew what i was doing right from the start though since played pc so long. Game has been out almost a year now i think...not too surprising that some of us have over 100.
No problem when farming burial chambers. You can easily make 10-12 Ex per day. So 100 Ex in 1 month is nothing special :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info