I lost my currency

I would like to report two mistakes that happened to me today, the first when I just made an exchange of 9 exalted orbs after I put them on my premium stash they disappeared, the second when I went to refuse an offer, my item simply came out of my chest to the exchange market as his was just buying it being that he was already mine, I do not care about the currency that I lost, but I hope this does not happen again. I play on xbox one

Gamertag: Tiscariotes
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2018, 9:02:29 AM
Thanks for the nice support GGG, I was ignored like I was a liar, I have played this game since the release in xbox and now I am treated like this with such disdain
Hello,

I passed your information along yesterday as well as a link to this thread to the relevant team members to investigate. I'm sorry for the delayed response - while I don't always respond to threads immediately I do still read every thread that is created in the Xbox forums.
Thank you very much for replying, it is my first post in the forum, I apologize for exalting me, it was not intention to disrespect your work, but apparently I definitely lose my currencies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info