Xbox trade market

I check all my prices for currency on Poe.ninja and Poe.trade for example 1exalted orb sells for about 130 chaos but if you check on the Xbox trade market 1 exalted orb is priced at 65 chaos is this normal.My opinion and other gamers think that the Xbox trade market needs to be sorted in line with the pc version.Is anything being done to develop the trade market on Xbox as it’s very frustrating when the prices of items are not the same on both formats? I want to know if ggg are doing anything about this subject as it is in my opinion spoiling what is an excellent game.Could you please get back to me on this issue ggg cause that’s the only issue that is spoiling the game .over pricing and under pricing off currency and items thanks Clarky.gamer tag xxClarky73xx
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2018, 12:19:53 PM
Dude, I like the market.

Guess I'm not a gamer.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Are you talking about league prices or also standard? Standard is of course going to have much different pricing.

Standard Forever
When you start a new league, then exalts are the second most useless currency in the game after mirror wich are the most useless currency.

Useful to me means to actually use them like they are meant to be used.

First you need alot of chaos, first to reroll bad alched maps, and then you need hundreds and hundreds more chaos so you can get yourself a realistic chanse to get a fantastisk roll on an item.
Now you need hundreds and hundreds left over chaos and several exalts so that you can exalt ontop of the fantastic item and afford to fail so that you can actually start over from the beginning again.

what im saying is that you need wealth before exalts gets actually useful.
So i would never even pay 50 chaos for one exalt, tho im gladly doing the opposit.
Keep in mind that bots can target farm chaos orbs in lvl 60 areas, this are straight up and down lowering the chaos value, because its no longer rare while exalts are still as rare as before.

The only true value ive ever found for exalts is to master craft the lvl 80 rings.

Keep in mind that exalts gets powerful as you get more of them, so im not saying give them away because they are not useless for all eternity, tho im still finding the exalt hype hard to understand.
Rare uniqs holds so much more value then a few exalt attempts, until the day you are pooping exalts and can craft the best shaped item in the game, this is the day mirror gets true value for the first time aswell.

This basicly means thast apart from the lvl 80 rings, then exalts and mirrors are for standard almost only, and chaos are the king in leagues.
Last edited by Viljan on Jul 12, 2018, 5:30:14 AM
The market prices will always differ to some extent as the player base is different from PC to Console. The smaller number of players on Xbox means that the costs are likely to be higher. Simple supply and demand.
"
Twitchlx wrote:
The market prices will always differ to some extent as the player base is different from PC to Console. The smaller number of players on Xbox means that the costs are likely to be higher. Simple supply and demand.

The amount of players has not really an influence on the demand and supply only the quality of the players (progression and what they can farm and how much time they spend on farming after the gear is kinda ok, so the overhead of loot). As the number of players represents supplier and customers alike. We just have a different kind of playerbase. No bots.

Exalted:Chaos ratio is probably based on the bots using the chaos recipe and also its more efficient to use this recipe as a regular player via mouse than via controller. I think several streamers said its so much easier now with the temple loot to get the jewelry for it. I guess on xbox noone really bothers with it as its sooo tedious.

And who is actually using exalts on xbox?

I suppose the biggest questions are whether or not Xbone Trade will be similar to that of PC? If not why? If yes, when?

For those that move from playing on PC to Xbox (just because controller play feels really nice) vs those that never played on PC (Probably wouldn't know the PC Trade/Market as well)

Why GGG can we NOT have this or something remotely close to it? Also stash tab pricing would be great too!

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade

"
I suppose the biggest questions are whether or not Xbone Trade will be similar to that of PC? If not why? If yes, when?

For those that move from playing on PC to Xbox (just because controller play feels really nice) vs those that never played on PC (Probably wouldn't know the PC Trade/Market as well)

Why GGG can we NOT have this or something remotely close to it? Also stash tab pricing would be great too!

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade

Stash tab pricing and tab public indexing (trade sites) is in progress. Promissed by GGG.
"
Stash tab pricing and tab public indexing (trade sites) is in progress. Promissed by GGG.

Got a link to that?
Last edited by KhowMunGai on Jul 17, 2018, 7:25:37 AM
"
"

Got a link to that?

There are several references by GGG to their intention/desire to implement Stash Tab Pricing. I believe that this is the latest (or at least, one of the more recent posts)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2179916

Personally, it sounds further off each time they mention it .....

I'm not really sure what Tab Public Indexing involves, but there is this from the XBox FAQ:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036693 (almost at the end)

"What are you planning to do with Trade?

For a detailed background on the evolution of our trade systems, please check out this post. It's important to note that some difficulty to trade is intentional.

Overall, we are happy with the fundamentals of how the trade market system on Xbox works. We do plan to make improvements to the user experience based on player feedback, but have been devoting resources to other areas so far. We expect to add the trade board to hideouts in 2018.

We also plan to allow community trade sites access to items in public stash tabs and trade forum posts on Xbox, in a similar way to how the PC ones work."
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Last edited by AnExile_onthePath on Jul 17, 2018, 5:40:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info